‹ Prequel: No Clue Why I'm Alone
Status: Slight Hiatus :/

No Clue What I Should Do

Pool Party

As a house warming thing, the boys decided a pool party would be best. And by party I mean them, Timmy and Dan’s girlfriends, and my little family seeing as it's our house.

I was up in Brittney’s room, dressing her in her brand new pink swimsuit with white polka dots while the boys were out back cooking and partying.

I finished with Britt, and walked down stairs, holding onto her hands as she walked in front of me. Once outside, she was swooped away from me by Timmy who ran off to the pool insisting her uncle taught her how to swim.

Dan was over by the grill arguing with Trent about the proper way to grill a veggie burger.

“You don’t cook it as long of the other’s or it’ll burn!” Trent said.

“Don’t tell me how to grill. I have done this a thousand times boy!” Dan said back.

I just laughed as I went and sat down at the small glass table on the patio where the girls were.

“Hey.” I said smiling as I sat down.

“Hi.” Jessica said, followed by a, “Hey,” from Katlin.

Jess was Dan’s girlfriend, and Kat, as I liked to call her, was Timmy’s.

“I have a feeling Timmy is gunna find a way to steal your kid one day.” Kat said, making all of us laugh.

“It seriously wouldn’t surprise me.” I said, shaking my head.

There was a huge splash sound, and when we looked over, a massive year and a half old
True was doggy paddling around the pool.

“That dog will be the death of me I swear.” I mumbled jokingly to myself.

~~

The burgers were served, mine having been taken special care of by Dan, who gave Trent a smart ass smile when he handed it to me.

After burgers came more swimming. I was splashing around with Trent, as well as Timmy who still refused to return my daughter. Dan, Jake, Josh, Jess were playing ‘Chicken’, Dan and Jess versus Jake and Josh. And Kat was sitting on the edge of the cement surrounding the pool with her feet hanging in, kicking water at Timmy.

Over the music I heard the doorbell ring, so I hoisted myself onto the cement, before jogging inside, grabbing my white wife beater as I went. I pulled it on as I walked in the house, to cover my black bikini clad body if it was some random person, only for water to soak through
from where I was wet.

I opened the door to see Frank and Gerard.

“Hey guys.” I greeted smiling. “We’re all out back. There are burgers if you want any. I’m sure Dan made extra veggie ones Frank.”

“We’re fine. We ate on the way here.” Frank said making me shrug.

Outside, I looked over to the pool only to see Timmy, and Britt, gone.

“Timmy.” I said as we got closer. “Where is my daughter?”

She was suddenly lifted up and out of the water so she was sitting just by the edge, hands
holding her in place from behind/below.

“Yes Brittney?” I questioned knowing Timmy was going to talk for her.

“I am not Brittney.” Timmy said in a deep man voice. “I am Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan.”

“Oh ha ha ha Timmy, sure, make fun of my love for Angel. And my daughter is not a demon thank you very much.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Aww don’t worry Addie Bear, I love both you and Brittney.” He said as his head popped up on Britt’s left side. “You know I can't give up a chance to make fun of you.”

"If anything, Trent would be Lorne." I said rolling my eyes while doing my sassy 'hand on hip' thing.

"Well I am quiet fabulous." Trent commented in a diva voice as he floated on his back, striking a diva pose.

"And you'd be Lilah." Timmy said smirking at me.

"Oh please! She's evil. I would be Cordelia. Higher being with the gift of visions." I said. "You'd be Conner. Annoying little bastard."

"I resent that." Timmy said smiling. "I'd be Gunn. Good looking with a hottie girlfriend."

"Does that make me Fred then?" Kat asked kicking his side as a sign of affection.

"If you're Cordelia, then I should be Angel." Trent added, still floating around until Josh jumped out of nowhere and drug him under the water.

I just shook my head lovingly and got Britt from Timmy, taking her over to Frank and Gerard.

~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's True~
Image