‹ Prequel: No Clue Why I'm Alone
Status: Slight Hiatus :/

No Clue What I Should Do

Unintended Cold Showers

It was about the time when I was supposed to be going to see my baby doctor, but since the move, I had yet to find a new one.

“Timmy I need your help…” I said with a sigh one day while I was sitting in McDonald’s watching him work.

“With what Addie Bear?” He asked as he sat down next to me, having just gone on break. I scrunched up my nose at the stench of poorly cooked meat on him.

“I need a new baby doc, but I haven’t been able to find one.”

“Oh hold on. YO ERIN!” He called out, making a girl walk over to us.

“Yeah Timmy?” She asked as she wiped away sweat from her forehead.

“My friend here needs a baby doctor. Can you maybe give her the info for yours?”

“Yeah sure. I’ll give it to you before you get off.” She said before heading back to the heat chamber that is the grill station.

“Problem solved.”

“I owe you big time man.” I said knocking my shoulder into his, which had become my new sign of affection for all of the guys.

“Yes, you do. And unlike Trent, I shall hold this against you.” He said smiling wickedly. “Now I gotta go get some food before I die. Oh, and I like v-necks and massages.”

I rolled my eyes at him, before spinning back and forth on the weird chair I was sitting in.

~~

The guys had a show that night, and needing some more fun in my life, I decided to go with them. The night was beyond fun as always, and any chance I got to watch them perform made me happy.

But as I stood off to the side of the stage while they were on, to avoid all the under aged fan girls who would be fighting to get a chance to grope Trent, a random guy came and stood
next to me.

“Hey.” He said simply.

“Hi…” I replied scooting away from his as subtly as possible, being able to smell the beer on him with ease.

“So you uh, you wanna get out of here?”

“No. No thank you.” I said moving less subtly away now.

“Come on babe. I can take you back to my place and we can-“ He was cut off by a tall sweaty
body crashing into mine, wrapping themselves around me, making sure I got a fair amount of sweat on me.

“Oh gross Timmy!” I whined trying to push him away, only for him to latch on tighter.

He was suddenly pulled away, but his body was replaced with another not a second later, this one much more sweaty and gross.

“Trennnnnt.”I whined again. “Now I have to take a shower tonight. I swear to god if you take all the hot water again, I will make you sleep on the couch.”

By then the creeper had moved away from us, and I was beyond relieved.

“Thank you guys. I was afraid that dude was gunna actually bust a move on me.” I said grimacing slightly.

“We’re the only ones allowed to bust moves on you.” Timmy said putting an arm around one shoulder, while Trent moved and put his around the other before the two of them led me in the direction of energy drinks and water.

~~

I stood under the burning hot water, letting it run down my back and work all the tense knots out.It felt beyond amazing, and I was really enjoying my time alone.

That is until there was a loud knock at the bathroom door.

“Addie I gotta piss!” I heard Trent whine through the door.

“Then come in and piss, the door isn’t locked.” I replied not thinking as I went back into ‘oh god this water is heaven’ mode.

I heard the door open, and lots a giggles, before the toilet was flushed and the person fled. I let out a loud scream as ice cold water pelting against my back, and I quickly turned the water off and grabbed a towel to wrap around myself.

“I AM GOING TO KILL YOU TRENT!” I called out, which cause evil laughing to come from some unknown place in the house.

I rushed out of the room, leaving wet foot prints in the carpet as I searched for the boy. I found him standing in the kitchen looking proud of himself.

I let out a low playful growl before launching myself at him, knocking his back against the wall.

It didn’t take long for me to notice that our bodies were pressed tightly together, with me in only a towel, and him not wearing a shirt.

I quickly backed away blushing before I fled to the bedroom to get dressed.

~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Does anyone get the double meaning of the title??
Eh, Eh, no? Okay....
Here's Trent being yummy on stage~
Image