‹ Prequel: No Clue Why I'm Alone
Status: Slight Hiatus :/

No Clue What I Should Do

My Knight In Rusty Armour

At various times over the next week, I caught Trent with his notebook, working intently on something.

I was starting to get very curious…

“Oh Timmy Bear?” I said in a sing song type way when he was over one day, and with Trent being out of the room, I figured this was my best chance to get information out of him.

“What do you want me to do now?” He groaned looking over at me in a suspicious way.

“I was just wondering…” I started, rubbing my stomach and flashing my doe eyes to try and pull the innocent mother look, “Do you know what Trent’s been working on?”

He just continued looking at me, so I held my look on him, until he pulled his new phone out and snapped a picture of me.

“That’s just the cutest thing ever…” He commented staring at it instead of me, only to add, without looking at me again, “I can't tell, it's a surprise.”

~~

“Where am I being taken to?” I asked as someone, Jake I think, led me to a mystery place while I had a blindfold on over my eyes.

“That is a surprise.” The guy said, and it was Jake.

“Is everyone in on my big surprise?”

“Yes actually now shut up and walk.”

After more and more walking, I was led through a door and into a room that’s smell gave it away as soon as I walked in.

“I know where I am, can I take the damn blind fold off now?”

It was pulled off by Jake, and I winced as the bright lights of the bands practice space flooded my vision. Once I could see again, I saw Trent and Dan sitting in chairs, Dan with his guitar.

“What’s going on…?” I asked.

“Just sit down and listen.” Jake said pushing me down into my own chair just in front of Trent, who only smiled at me.

“So I know you’ve been wondering what I’ve been working on, and trying to bribe Timmy with your cuteness, that picture is adorable by the way. Well, now you get to find out. I re-wrote one of our earlier and rougher demos.”

He gave a small signal to Timmy, who pressed a button on the video camera pointed at the two guys sitting.

He then nodded to Dan, who started strumming on his acoustic guitar, and I knew the song right away, but the fact that it was new made me curious.

Clouds split apart in two,
to let the light shine through with you
I'd go anywhere though people stop, they stare


Trent started singing, and his voice was just as beautiful as always.

We still won't even care
I seem to lose my breath with every stumbling step
I'm taking towards this girl


I smiled softly as I watched him, being captivated.

It seems the stars won't shine until our hearts entwine
She's going to change my world


The guitar then began to sound louder as it picked up.

Who said love's only for fairy tales I want you
I don't want nobody else
We'll take this world by storm
Get up, come on it's our last chance
Get up, come one let's take this dance
We'll never know disaster, happily ever after


I was grinning at that point, not able to contain myself.

Your eyes the perfect shade of green to me my perfect enemy
You know exactly how to,
Tear down my walls.
Now come on, it's our last chance
Come on, let’s take this dance


He smiled back at me, sending me a wink at the part about my eyes, which just made me blush.

And make this last forever and I promise you I'll never
Break your heart
, it's time to start this happy ending
Let's stop pretending forever is too far


My smile went from a grin, to more of a sweet smile.

Who said love's only for fairy tales I want you
I don't want nobody else
We'll take this world by storm
Get up, come on it's our last chance
Get up, come one let's take this dance
We'll never know disaster, happily ever after


So save your wishes cause we've already got it all
Don't wait 'till dawn to find my arms
When midnight strikes we'll break out of these walls
And if the slipper doesn't fit can this poor boy be your prince?


He smiled over at me again during the last part, and I had a feeling that he was actually asking me out in song form.

Now we're tumbling down
And if the castle starts to fall
We'll run away and leave it all
Forget this whole disaster, happily ever after]


The last line got me wondering what he meant. Did he mean I should try and move on from the whole Frank disaster? Be happy with him…

Who said love's only for fairy tales I want you
I don't want nobody else
We'll take this world by storm
Get up, come on it's our last chance
Get up, come one let's take this dance
We'll never know disaster, happily ever after


By the time the song had finished I was vibrating with joy and excitement, and when I was sure he was done singing, I launched myself over at him, locking our lips together, in our first kiss.

Now was just the perfect time.

“You can be my prince anytime.” I told him when I pulled back and looked into his eyes, making him smile, and bring our lips back together in a soft, loving kiss.

~~
♠ ♠ ♠
How can you be mad about these two being together when Trent does all this adorable stuff for her??

I just found this picture of him and about died of the cuteness~
Image

How can you not love that face??