Status: contest

The Moral Of Our Story

1;

…Fuck you clock. Fuck you so hard for not letting me out of this stupid English class. What did I ever do to you? Was it because I don’t turn my homework in like the good boys and girls of the junior class? Well damn, thanks a fucking lot.

Mr. Harris read down the list before making eye contact with me. “Randy and Dominic.” I could tell that bastard was trying not to smirk at me. Everyone, even the teachers, knew that Dominic Westerman and I mix like oil mixes with water. I’m not sure if you got that one but they don’t mix at all.

“Your theme is fable, good luck you two.” I rolled my eyes and slumped back in my chair. Some of the popular girls where glaring at me. When I looked at them, they didn’t stop.

“You can have him if you want him, dammit!” I yelled to them. Mr. Harris glared at me, waving a detention slip in the air which told me to shut up.

“Aw baby, don’t be like that,” Dominic whispered to me, resting his hand on my thigh, gently pressing his fingers in between the ripped material of my jeans. He squeezed some of the flesh before moving further up my leg, trying to get lucky.

“Mr. Harris, he’s sexually assaulting me.” I said casually, raising my hand and pointing to Dominic as he quickly put his hand back in his own lap.

“Miranda, I’m having quite enough of you,” he growled, ignoring me to continue pairing up everyone else.

Dominic just chuckled softly and I rolled my eyes.

“You got lucky, asshole.” I muttered to him, crossing my arms across my chest.

“I don’t need luck to get into your pants. I can just show you a can of Coke and you’ll fuck me for it, you slut,” he whispered back, smiling smugly. I hit him in his stomach and shook my head. “That didn’t hurt because sluts can only hit it and quit it.”

Miranda. Randy. Miranda Marie Ross, don’t let that get to you. You’re clean. You’re a virgin, don’t let him fuck around with you.

I took a deep breath, letting my conscience tell me what was going down as Dominic continued whispering how dirty and filthy I was.

After Mr. Harris paired everyone up, people were all separated to go practice. Weren’t we lucky to get the abandoned classroom? He could just torture me, beat me, and do whatever he wanted because no one would see. Who was the smart ass that forgot to put damn windows on the door of a classroom?

Dominic left the room first as I grabbed our masks and script we had to read from, going to the empty room. I opened the door to see Dominic pacing back in forth and he had his hand in front of him, obvious he was holding something. I dropped the masks on the counter and watched as he turned to me. He was bouncing on his toes and it seemed like he had been smoking weed.

“How the hell did you sneak weed in here, Taylor?” I asked, crossing my arms across my chest.

“Shut up, Ross.” he grumbled, going to the front of the classroom as I read over the script in my head. “You’re still a whore.” he mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

“Just because you’re high doesn’t mean you can treat me any kind of way,” I stormed over to him, taking his blunt and throwing it on the linoleum floor by the door, putting it out quickly. Dominic growled but went and grabbed his script and both of the masks, forcing mine into my chest. Literally, this damn day couldn’t get any worse.

“Okay, you start,” he told me as I slid my mask on, beginning to speak my lines as he spoke his. Dominic actually seemed to put some sort of effort into this because his character really seemed mellow and loving, almost like an actual person with feelings.

Once we finished, he looked at me as I slid my mask on top of my head. He slid his up to and stared at me, a slight smirk playing upon his lips.

“What?” I asked, crossing my arms across my chest. Dominic rested his hand on my arms, slowly prying them apart, letting them fall to my sides. “You know, just because you’re high, doesn’t mean you have the right to become all mellow and quiet alright? You’re still a douche bag and I still hate you with every ounce of my well being.”

Dominic chuckled softly, shaking his head. “Sometimes you just need to shut up,” he quickly pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away to see my face frozen with shock and fear. Was he really kissing me or was that the drugs taking its toll on him?

“Dominic, I think the drugs are getting to you…” I whispered to him, taking a step closer to him.

“Just because I lit it, doesn’t mean I used it. I’m clean,” he whispered back, pulling my mask down to cover my eyes. “I’m gonna kiss you again, Randy. Just…just don’t think its me.” Dominic muttered. I could still see a bit and I noticed he slid his mask down before pressing his lips to mine once more.

His hands rested on my hips and I rested my hands on top of his, biting his lower lip. Dominic moaned and I tugged on it a bit before kissing him again, feeling his warm tongue brush against my lower lip. I let him in, allowing our tongues to fight with each other for dominance. He chuckled and I giggled, letting him win.

“I win,” he murmured, giving me one final peck before sliding my mask up completely, letting it rest on top of my head. I did the same to his and pecked his cheek. “Why the sudden change of heart?”

“I saw your soft side and I kinda like it,” I told him honestly, which was a first because I never told Dominic anything honestly. Sure, sometimes when I called him a dick or something, I meant it honestly. But other than that, he’s known absolutely nothing about me since 8th grade year and I thought junior year would make no difference.

“I wanted to show you but I thought you hated me.”

“I did,” We both laughed and he snaked his arms around my waist, lightly brushing his nose up against mine.

“Miranda, the truth is, I only picked on you because I had a thing for you.” he mumbled, looking into my eyes. His piercing blue eyes connected with my jaded green ones for a second before he averted his gaze down to our hands which were still on my waist.

“So, calling me a slut all the time was just you trying to ask me out?” I asked, using one of my hands to tilt his chin up, making his eyes meet mine once more. Dominic nodded and bit his lip.

“I know, it’s stupid and it’s absolutely terrible to do to a person…but…I don’t know. I just didn’t know how to ask you. I mean, fuck, look at you, Randy! You’re so fucking beautiful.” That was the first time I heard someone say that to me and I could feel my heart pounding. If that wouldn’t get my heart rate up, I don’t know what will.

I laughed, looking down at the script that was still in between my fingers.

“This is too ironic,” I whispered.

“What?” he asked, laughing as he looked down at the script as well.

“Right here, it says that the moral of the story is to not judge a book by its cover. We’ve been doing that to each other for four years.” Dominic used his hand to lift my chin so we were looking at each other again.

“Well, I guess this stupid project did have some good to it, eh?” he kissed me again and I smiled against his lips, dropping the script to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into the kiss more. Dominic dropped his as well, picking me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist as we continued.

The last thing on our minds was the project or someone walking in on us.

It was our moral. The moral of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope i did good.