Save Me

Sun Tan Records

.:.Lexi's p.o.v.:.


i woke up at 6:45. i got out of bed and went and showered up and got ready for my day. i put on the outfit that was provided for me and i didnt really like it. it felt like too much but i dealt with it anyways. just as he said breakfast did start at 7:30. everyone walked in silently i felt like the new kid at school that noone wanted to talk to. i felt so out of place and i hated it. i sat at a table by myself. and we ate breakfast silently. i was beginning to get the feeling that none of these nun's were going to speak at all.
after breakfast everyone gathered into the church itself and the priest talked and talked and talked forever. i felt myself falling asleep but i pushed passed it and stayed there sitting silent. he was speaking in roman i guess it is i dont fukkin know but i mean i couldnt understand anything. i just sat there and started reading the bible to try and figure this shit out for myself.

.:.Zacky's p.o.v.:.


Matt and i got up real early this morning to get dressed and ready to make a good impression on these guys. i mean we didnt dress in like tuxedo's but wore jeans and a band t. we drove on over and got something to eat then we headed out to the record studio. Brian and Jimmy were already there and Johnny pulled in right after we did.
"ready?" i asked.
"yes." they all sighed.
"hello there how may i help you?" some big boobed blonde thing asked battin her eyes as we walked in the door.
"damn." Brian whispered nudging Matt.
"we're here to see Mark." i said
"oh right this way." she said swayin her hips as she walked down the hallway.
"thanks." i said rolling my eyes.
"no problem." she smiled before walking away.
"wooo." Brian said in a heat.
"oh shut up she was too much in one girl." i laughed walking in the door.
"boys!" Mark smiled as we walked in.
"hello." we all greeted comin in shakin his hand.
"so i get this call in right? from this chick named Lexi. very pleasant girl says shes got a brother whose in a band. i check out the band and automatically i knew that they were gonna go places!"
"yeahh. we got 3 new people other than the 3 you saw in the video." Matt added.
"that is ok as long as you all play well as i saw i am interested in makin you and myself very wealthy people." he smiled.
"lets play you somethin then." Johnny said jumpin up.
"please fella's go in the recording room and i'll feast my ears upon the magic."
we did as requested and we played a song that Brian wrote called to end the rapture. we played a couple minutes and Mark held up his hand signalling for us to stop so we did and he came in to us.
"you boys are my golden ticket." he softly said.
"im guessing thats a good thing?" Jimmy asked then playing the very clechay drum roll to a dumb joke.
"yes. very good thing!" Mark laughed handing us a contract.
"whats this?" i asked.
"this is your contract to us. take it home read over it carefully. each of you need to sign and return it tomorrow and we can start recording tomorrow you boys are going to be famous."
i took no time to quickly get out of there. i got back home and i danced around in the kitchen and everyone was pretty much doing the same. this was one of the happiest days of my life.
"man im going to get her." Matt said after everything came back silent.
"who?" Johnny asked.
"Lexi." i answered.
"she has to come back. i cant stand it, its been almost 2 months and i need to know shes ok."
"Matt, shes gone for a reason. she said she'd be back. shes going to be ok. you cant just go there and retrieve her." i stated.
"Fukk." he said getting up and going to his room.
i missed Lexi too but in order for her to completely be back to normal she would need to acknowledge that shes better not us. us going to get her would make her feel obligated to come back and she would have gone for nothing. if she gets it all out of her system with no interruptions everything wll work out in the end. even if we have to wait for what seems like forever to get her back.