Save Me

Reunited

.:.Zacky's p.o.v.:.

"You ready for the show tonight?" Matt asked getting out of his cubby in the bus.
"Yeah I suppose so." I responded.
"You don't look ready, something wrong?"
"Nope, I'm good."
"No your lieing, come on spill."
"I don't know man I'm just not happy I want Lexi back so bad I cant stand it."
"I know how you feel man she'll be back one day." He reassured patting my shoulder before going to the bathroom.
"Man, Matt's mom is so sexy." Brian huffed sitting down on the couch beside me.
"Hey she's technically my mom too, I don't wanna hear that."
"Dude is your mom as beautiful as his?"
"My mom's a slutty bitch, and that's all I'm going to say on that subject." I stated before getting up and getting ready for the day.
I owed my whole career to Lexi without her we wouldn't be on this huge ass bus, making millions of dollars, or being in one of the most successful bands to date right now. The worst part is she isn't here to share the fame. I want her by my side and I want people to know that without her there would be no Avenged Sevenfold. I stopped my depressing thoughts and decided to play a video game. Grand Theft Auto baby that's whats up San Andreas just came out I am a fukkin champ ass beast at this game.
"Oh shit here goes Zacky V goin through his master skills poppin his gat all around the hood straight stuntin like a G." Jimmy said in a ghetto like way.
"What the hell did you say?" Johnny asked dropping his magazine down to his lap.
"I'm talkin street, get with it Christ." He shot back poppin his collar.
"Oh my god." I busted out laughing ending up crashing my custom made car into some hooker and into another car.
"Go to the pay'n'spray to get that shit fixed!" Jimmy shouted pointing to the screen.
"Alright damn." I laughed quickly getting there.
"Mother fukker imma show you how to play this game!" Jimmy shouted snatching it away from me.
"You can't do that!" Johnny said trying to snatch the controller as Jimmy began running people over and doing random drive-by's causing his wanted level to go up to 5 stars.
"I am the fukkin Rev, I do's what I's pleases!!" He said darkly.
"You have played this song too much now your starting to sound like a member from Grove Street." I laughed.
"Gettin dark out imma jack these houses let me find that black truck imma bust some bitches!" He said still engrossed in the game.
"Oh this ought to be somethin." Brian said joining the room with Matt.
"Aye yo ding dong man! fukkin ding dong!!" Jimmy shouted rushing through a random house door seeing 3 men sittin on the couch they jump up and he pulls out a big ass Gatling gun and starts blastin like he's Tony Montana.
"Say hello to my little friend!!!!!" Brian adds for the part.
"Fukkin cops always up my ass. I'm about to Bonnie and Clyde this shit!" Jimmy stated putting in a cheat code for a helicopter. He rode on over to the mountains in Las Venturas then spawned a car.
"I love you Bonnie!!" Brian cried out on the floor for dramatic affect.
"I love you too Clyde!!" We all shouted the same way and Jimmy drove off the cliff and then jumped out of the car falling to his death he whistles the whole way down and then he made a splat noise like they do in cartoons.
"Well that was fun how about a nice game of chess?" Johnny asked resulting in all of our eyes on him in disbelief.
"Your a queer." Jimmy said walking out.
"What i say?" Johnny asked.
"You are somethin else." I laughed following Jimmy out to the parking lot.
"Lets do our cardio!" Matt suggested.
"Look Sanders, you have like 800 pounds of muscle I'm sure you can afford one day without working out." Brian stated.
"When you got a body as nice as mine, you don't wanna take any chances."
"Show starts in five fellas." This random roadie stated walkin over to us.
"Thanks!" i shouted over to him.
I finished getting ready and so did the rest of the guys. This wasn't anything big it was a random showing we were doing for our community a completely free show that anyone could come by and see. It wasn't going to be long either we were only going to be playing four songs and that was it I mean we had shit to do.
"Zacky you've been lookin gloomy I have brought you a fortune cookie." Jimmy said kneeling down on one knee and offering his hands up to me as if he was handing me a golden scepter like I was a damn king.
"Alright?" I laughed taking it and breaking it open.
"What's it say!!!??" Jimmy danced in place.
"A great fortune is coming your way." I read.
"Sounds sexy." He raised his eyebrows up and down.
"You're too much. Lets go play!" I said swinging one arm around his shoulder and guiding him to the stage.
Everyone took their places and we all just started jamming out. I went into my own little world once that guitar is in my hands I go completely crazy the world could end and I wouldn't even know it. What seemed like 5 minutes ended up being an hour and we were all done. The stage was filled with bra's and panties which was a big turn on.
"Fukkin stallion duck!" Jimmy screamed tying his batman cape around his neck and grabbing his sword to chase after the school of stallion ducks.
"What a nerd." I laughed following the rest of the guys in the bus.
"I think that's dad!" Matt said getting up looking out the window.
"It is." Johnny answered.
"Lets go!" I said jumping up and running out.
"Hey dad!" Matt shouted from a distance.
"Hey son, I got someone here who wants to see ya." He smiled parking the car.
"Is she hot!?" Brian shouted.
"Not likely." A familiar voice stated getting out of the car and walking into view.
"Holy shit its Lexi!!!" I screamed running over to her and knocking her on the ground.
"I see panties!!" Brian pointed and shouted.
"Lexi!" Matt screamed rushing over joining the dog pile on the ground.
"Oh my god lets get up I feel as if Brian is molesting me via eyes." She laughed.
"Lexi I'm going to cry." I sniffed hugging her.
"Me too." She responded her voice cracking.
"Oh God." Matt said hugging us.
"Lexi, without you I wouldn't have my dog pinkly, my big ass house, or the beautiful big boobed bitches." Brian said kissing her feet.
"Lexi, will you marry me?" Johnny asked kneeling down to her and taking her hand.
"Why don't I just turn into a bigamist and marry all of you?" She teased.
"Really? I mean lets go. Honey moon baby." Brian winked.
"I would tear you apart." She winked back.
"Alright alright my sisters a nun she doesn't do that stuff." I laughed.
"Your a nun!!??" Brian asked jumping away.
"Do you not see the outfit?" She asked.
"I thought you were coming over to give us a lap dance or something." Brian answered.
"No, when i got back they lost my luggage and I had to turn in my outfit that I had been wearing and the guy gave me this which is really annoying."
"I think it's sexy." Johnny stated.
"Thank you." She smiled.
"What did i just say?" I asked.
"I am not a nun anymore. I'm Lexi Baker and I am back for business."
"I'm so glad to hear you say that!" I smiled embracing her again.
"Die you ass fukking duck of pure bull shitting death!!" Jimmy shouted chasing a duck right past us with his sword raised high.
"Jimmy, this is Lexi my sister." I introduced.
"The pleasure is mine my lady." He greeted kissing her hand.
"Pleasure is mine." She winked.
"I would love to get to know you." He smiled.
"As do I, you." She returned the same smile.
"Oh hell, here we go." I said slapping my hand to my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo i hope you like it! i laughed a few times during writing this but whats a good story without some humor? not a very good one! haha anyways thanks soooooooo much to ForeverHopeful for keepin me on track and being interested in this story (: