Save Me

Don't Fukk With The Duck!

.:.Lexi's p.o.v.:.

"Alright alright, let's not idolize my sister like she's some kind of symbolic relic. That's my job." Zacky spoke making room to sit by me on their tour bus.
"I like being idolized." I protested actually enjoying the attention.
"Great because I enjoy staring at you." Jimmy stated pulling out his binoculars and looking through them at Lexi.
"Now your scaring me." Matt scoffed placing his large hand over the eye pieces.
"So you guys have really grown up. Like big time!" I stated amazed at how their features were so different.
"I know, that's not the only thing that grew up." Brian winked.
"Oh sick!" Johnny gagged covering his ears.
"He's just jealous because my dick is bigger than his." Brian whispered rather loudly.
"Ok! Enough talking about dick's!" Zacky shouted.
"Friendly conversation." Brian winked at me.
"Are you flirting with my sister?" Zacky questioned
"Yes?"
"Stop."
"No."
"I said to stop flirting with my sister."
"And I said no!"
"BUTT FUKK!" Jimmy played on his phone causing everyone to burst into fits of laughter.
"What the hell was that?" Matt asked out of laughs.
"It's this cool thing i found on my phone it downloads funny sounds. This one happened to be a man shouting 'butt fukk.'"
"You are something else, you truly are." Brian stated patting his back.
"Lexi, lets go take a walk." Zacky offered pulling me off of the couch.
"Before we go anywhere I need a change of clothes because I cannot wander around in this."
"Here take my hoodie." Johnny offered throwing his black death bat hoodie.
"Thank you."
"I got a pair of sweat pants that are a bit snug on me." Matt stated rummaging through his duffel bag.
"I'm coming too! Stallion duck hunting!" Jimmy shouted running in the back. When he came back he had two Nerf guns cocked and loaded, a hockey mask, an battle armor, and rain boots.
"What the-" I began.
"Don't even ask." Johnny laughed.
"No, What the fukk are you wearing??" Brian asked dumbfounded.
"DIE!!!!" Jimmy shouted running off towards the park.
Once off the bus the temperature began to drop and clouds began forming. I linked arms with Zacky and we walked down to the park.
"Asshole!" Jimmy shouted circling us like his prey before running back ahead of us.
"Is he always like this?"
"Sadly. Ever since Ive known him hes been very hyper. Especially over Stallion Ducks."
"That's pretty sad."
"I thought so too but you'll learn to live with him."
"I'm sure I will, but for the time being this is hilarious."
"I'm so glad your home."
"I am too, so tell me some crazy on the road stories. I know you have some."
"Oh I have so many ones that make you laugh, cry, and shit yourself."
"Well I wanna hear some stuff! I have to catch up!"
"Well Brian had sex with 8 girls in one night."
"Damn!"
"I know! When we first got signed Johnny wanted to marry you. Jimmy once made our bus driver pull over at Nerf gun point so he could chase a stallion duck. Matt got surgery on his throat, and I got in a back alley brawl with a gang member!"
"Man I wish I could have been here. I don't regret going to the church but I regret what I missed."
"The memories will only get better now that your here."
"I hope so."
"We must conquer the stallion duck's together! Be my Queen!" Jimmy shouted picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.
"Alright?" I laughed looking at Zacky who was now leaned over a bench laughing his ass off.
"Queen Lexi!" Zacky teased.
"Jimmy I'll be your queen if you put me down!"
"Alright, good deal." he agreed letting me down and taking hold of my hand.
"People are going to think your dating." Zacky pointed out.
"She's my stallion duck queen!"
"Oh jeez." I laughed.
"Let's get matching shirts!" Jimmy suggested.
"Yes!" Zacky cheered.
"For my queen and I. But I guess you could be our Jester."
"Jester?"
"Yes. Jester."
"Eat me Sullivan."
"Spread 'em baby." Jimmy smirked licking his lips.
"This is too much slash for me." I laughed walking inside the shirt making store.
We all picked out a black shirt and we got Stallion Duck's made on the back. On the front Jimmy got "King Bad ass Mother Fukking Duck Killer!" I got Queen Stallion. And Zacky got Jester Duck.
"Put it on."Jimmy ordered darkly.
I took off my sweat shirt and placed my new shirt on. It was a bit tight but it looked great. The boys put there's on and we were being looked at like we had lost our damn minds. It began raining so we took off running for the bus. We ran about half a mile. The sweat pants were so much bigger than me so the rain made them heavy causing them to fall down.
"I see panties!" Jimmy shouted.
"Shut up their heavy!" I laughed tripping over them trying to keep them up.
"Just take them off, we're almost there." Zacky said.
"Holy shit she's stripping!" Brian smirked once we got back on the bus.
"Where are my sweat pants?" Matt laughed.
"The rain made them very baggy. So I took them off."
"Yeahh and made me carry them." Zacky complained.
"Girl we have got to get you some new clothes." Matt stated.
"Yeahh because I have absolutely none."
"That's alright with me." Brian grinned.
"I'm not walking around naked."
"Like I said, it's alright with me if you do."
"Your sick!" Matt glared.
"What the fukk is on your shirts?" Johnny asked looking up from his newspaper.
"Don't Fukk with the Duck!" Jimmy snapped.
"Get a shirt that says that." I teased.
"He already does." Brian chuckled.
"Well I need to go get some clothes."
"I'll take you." Brian offered.
"She's my sister I'll buy her clothes. Besides you'll just buy her lingerie." Zacky spoke up.
"I can buy her clothes. She'll be looking good."
"well I'll need some shorts or something to get me to the store."
"Here borrow my gym shorts." Zacky said grabbing a pair from his drawer.
"Thanks."
"Time to shop baby!" Brian grinned.
"Oh jeez." We all huffed in unison.

Image
Lexi's outfit
Image
Jimmy's outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i spent my entire work day standing at the register just writing to this story. i only got one chapter done but it's something. it made my day go by faster(:
let me know what ya think :D