Save Me

Zacky goes off

The next morning i woke up to snoring men. it was a cute site to see. i kissed my brothers cheek and covered him and and i did the same for Matt. i went and hopped in the shower to get ready for school. it was about 6:30 but i was wide awake. of course this was Matt's shower he had manly everything so i had to wash myself in Axe body wash and green apple shampoo. it was a loreal tear free shampoo and conditioner mix. i busted out laughing at that.

i got out and wrapped a towel around me i went to my bag and grabbed my clothes out and quickly got back in the bathroom before anyone woke up. i put on my daisy dukes and skin tight navy blue long sleeved top with little buttons down the front. i slid on my white flip flops then did my make up. i pulled my hair back letting my bangs fall and a few pieces on the sides that wouldnt stay up. i got out of the bathroom then woke up the boys.

i laid in bed watching saved by the bell until the boys were up and running and ready to go. Zacky was in love with his hair. he didnt have much of it but he was very protective over it, it was kind of weird because im not that crazy over my hair.

"yo lets get some coffee." Zacky said picking me up over his shoulder and running down the stairs to Matt's car.
"lets go Sanders damn!" Zacky shouted honking.
"will you calm down! its very early for me im delicate." Matt flipped him off.
"oh my god, ive heard it all now." i laughed.

We drove on over to Starbucks and retrieved our coffee then headed on over to school. we both had 2 classes math and English which we all three had together which was very very good. it was the middle of april and all the seniors pretty much gave up on work all together. we graduate May 14th so we were less than a month away from salvation. i sat in English a couple of minutes before the bell rang pondering over what i wanted to do after i graduated. i know that my brother and Matt were planning on making their band go places and i cant be in that. i mean i would just be the sister that tagged along, yes but i wanted to do something myself. something that would make me happy and make my life worth meaning. i was thinking about something with helping kids or animals or something.

"hey!" Zacky shouted clapping his hands in my face to pull me back to earth.
"what!" i said laughing.
"damn wake the fukk up its time go."
"damn are we going home?"
"yes Matt's gonna drop us off. dont worry Lexi i am never leaving you home alone with him again." he promised.
"alright."

we drove on back to my house but i was very skeptical about going back there. i was terrified shitless. once we rounded the corner to the street i think my heart dropped in my stomach and i literally forgot to breath.

"baby girl. you call me if you need anything." Matt smiled with reassuring eyes.
"i will. i'll text you later."
"you better."

i walked closely behind Zacky as we walked in the house and making our way up the stairs. i went into his room and we played video games until our mother came home. once she came home we sat around and played board games then she called us down for dinner. just like before i walked closely behind Zacky holding onto the back of his shirt as we walked to the kitchen to see Chad sitting at the head of the table with a big smirk on his face. i gagged at the site of him.

i sat across from Zacky sitting my our mother and Chad being at the other end of the table looking like the runt. i ate rather quickly so Zacky and i could get the hell out of there.

"Terri." Chad said with a mouthful.
"yes?" she asked sweetly looking at him.
"your daughter ran away last night with your son."
"kids!" she raised her voice.
"mom i told you where i was going and Chad beat up Lexi so she ran away from here to Matt's house to find me." Zacky explained.
"chad what did i tell you about placing your hands on my kids?"
"Look bitch, we're married making them my kids too and if they need to be punished then im going to punish them."
"no you look bitch. You put your fukking hand on my sister again i will rip your goddamn heart out right in front of you." Zacky threatened.
"whoa Zacky is trying to put on the big boy shoes."
"alright boys thats enough." mom said getting up.
"no the boy has something to say he can speak with his chest.
"Zacky lets just go." i said getting up and pulling him out of the chair.
"let him go bitch." Chad said getting up and pushing me to the floor.
"mother fukker!" Zacky shouted tackling him to the floor and pounding his face in.
"Matt! get over here quick bring your dad!" i screamed to the phone.

i watched as both of them beat the shit out of each other. a few minutes later Matt and his dad came crashing through the doors. i helped Matt pull Zacky off and Matt's dad took a swing at Chad to knock him down.

"Kids get your shit and lets go your coming home to stay with us." Matt's dad said.
"you cant take my kids!" mom shouted.
"Zacky is 18 years old and i could have both of you arrested for abuse towards Lexi or she can just come with me.....thats what i thought have a nice fukking day." Matt's dad was fukking boss.

Image
mother

Image
Chad (i had to find someone reallllly creepy lol)

Image
Matt's dad