Save Me

Shopping lol

Matt's dad was super pissed when we got home. he treats us like we were his kids. he was pretty much our dad too. we lost our dad when we were just little but ever since Zacky and Matt became friends this has been our family and now that we are living with them for the time being i feel completely safe.

"hey Lexi can you come help me out with the dishes?" Dad asked.
"sure thing!" i smiled getting up off the couch to help.
"thanks i appreciate it." he smiled as i took over.
"no problem you did enough i can do them. go sit with the boys besides i was faster than you." i laughed pushing him out of the kitchen.
"at a girl." he chuckles leaving.

i finished up the dishes and then we all went out to the garage to listen to the boys play. i recorded the boys playing and they did a phenomenal job i was very very impressed with how much they have achieved over the years in their talent. with my smarts in how to get these boys in good i checked around the internet for a local record label one that could help the boys get on their feet. so i uploaded the video to youtube and then burnt a copy and sent it into the record label's office. without the boys knowing i think i may have started their career.

Matt cleaned out his junk room that was full of his extra curricular stuff so that i could have a bedroom to myself. which was very sweet of him.

"Lexi!!" Zacky shouted from downstairs for me.
"coming!" i respond skipping down the steps.
"we gotta go graduation clothes shopping." Matt said making a gun out of his hand and pretending to shoot his head.
"haha this will be fun!" i grinned following them out to Matt's car.

we drove on out to the mall and the boys would be easy to find because they needed a white button down shirt with a black tie, black pants, socks, and shoes. men are easy to shop for because they dont make different styles of clothing for one simple thing its shirt pants and shoes for them. girls its cami's, shorts, skirts, skorts, haulters, dresses, capris, flip flops, wedges, mary jane's, sandles, boots, heels, flats, i could go on for days but i think you can catch on.

"you guys look awesome!" i clapped as they both came out of the dressing room looking very sharp.
"we look hot!" Matt said posing.
"tattoos, tanned bodies, muscles, damn let me stop haha." i teased.
"alright we'll get this and then its time for your....DRESS SHOPPING!!" Matt and Zacky both squealed like little girls.
"oh lord." i laughed waiting for them to change back into their clothes.

we left that one store and we walked into a bridal shop looking at different dresses i finally found one that suited me. it was short and strapless. it ruffled up at the bottom kind of like a tutu. it had little jewels up left front side and i felt like a teenage princess.

"wow i like that!" Zacky puts his thumbs up.
"me too lets get it." Matt smiles.
then someone went and whistled and made all 3 of us turn around.
"nice bod." some punk kid lookin high off his ass said with 3 of his boys behind him.
"heyy fukker why dont you keep on walkin and keep your eyes away from my sister." Zacky said flipping him off.
"Man fukk you i was talkin to the lady."
"Get the fukk out of here now or i'll take you and your fukkin home boys around back and beat the shit out of you." Matt chimed in.
"Look white boy-" he started then i cut him off.
"Mutha fukker take your ass on somewhere noone wants you, not me especially. take you and your faggot friends and vacate the fukking store!" i shouted making all of them shut up.
"Man fukk that ho." he said then leaving with his boys.
"damn girl." Zacky said.
"i think their gonna go cry now." i laughed then changing back into my clothes.

we had our outfits all done and we were all ready to go. Graduation was 3 days away and we were all excited about that. i sat in my room after dinner that night and was just having my own little down time. which was great i needed time to just sit and think. i wasnt sure what i wanted to do professionally but i did know i wanted to get married one day and have kids and give them a better life than what i had. i saw myself with a nice man. stable in his life gets along with my friends and brother. has a wonderful heart and will love me for me and never want to hurt me. i snuggled up in bed with my blanket still thinking about my life. i fell asleep with a smile on my face and i knew that after graduation nothing could get me down.

Image