Endless Love

Makes me wish that I were dead.

Nathan followed Ana, his cheek still tingled from her kiss. He had the urge to follow her, and really get to know her. That night they were together was a just a blur, but it was fun to him. He had a fun time with her, she made him seriously laugh. Ana walked through the parking lot swiftly, she was headed home. Nathan stayed behind her silently. She fidgeted with her jacket, almost like it was too small. All he could do was watch, every time she flipped her long blond hair sent a shock though his body. Yes indeed, he did love her in a way. There was something about Ana that Nathan just loved.

Ana had jogged for a few blocks when Nathan finally saw where she lived. It's a small apartment complex; it's not in the nicest neighborhood, nor is it in the worst. Nathan covered his head with his hood, trying not to lose her. Luckily she lived on the bottom floor, Ana slammed the door behind her.

Nathan pressed himself up to the wall, his heart raced. He noticed a window being flown open on the side. He ran toward it, crouching down. He held out Samantha's mirror to peer inside. It's a bedroom. Ana stood there, her back is to him as she dug in her dresser. Nathan watched as she buzzed around her room, either getting out a shirt or disappearing for Ramen soup. For hours he fell deeper in love with her. Everything she did wasn't against God, as Samantha always accused her of. She was genuinely a good girl.

When night fell, Nathan was still there. He had no idea why he stayed so long, but he did anyway. Ana turned towards the window, staring out it as she took of her jacket. Nathan really looked this time, it was like she knew he was there. When she turned to the side, Nathan saw what they shared. He covered his mouth and silently screamed. So much panic flooded through him, he banged his head against the wall. He knew he was going to Hell now. He just new it. Nathan sat there and prayed for 30 minutes. He asked for forgiveness and for help. That's what they shared, a tiny, innocent, baby. Oh God, Nathan was so confused

Nathan was interrupted by the front door slamming shut again. He could barely see, but he recognized that flash of blue eyes. Ana was wearing all black, her body wasn't bounded this time. She honestly didn't care if she got caught. Nathan followed her, he kept trying to get her attention without scaring her. She couldn't hear him. Ana's mind was elsewhere, she was determined to make people think she was more than a slut. More than what she seemed.

Ana ran across the street to the bar. Her eyes were already on the black Ford truck that was parked in the back. She wanted a rise, one more good feeling before she changed herself forever. Ana wanted to join that club and really get Nathan's heart. She wanted to raise her baby with him, in a normal life. Nathan had no idea what she was doing until she reached her arm into the driver's window.

Gasping, Nathan gripped the tree he hid under. It couldn't be true. Loudly he yelled, "ANA! DON'T DO IT!" He didn't want her to get caught. He loved who she was now. He finally saw who Ana really was, and he liked it. Nathan didn't want to lose her now.

Ana spun around, just as Nathan exposed himself. A man appeared behind them, his face was twisted in sheer anger and he gripped a beer bottle. It was his truck he saw her trying to reach in. His truck that he worked so hard to get enough money for. In his drunken haze the man thought only one punishment would be fit for her.

Death.

"YOU BITCH!" the drunken man growled and punch Ana down.

Ana sputtered blood, her face hit the pavement hard. Before Nathan could reach her the man was already beating on her. His 300 pound body against her 120 was no match. Just a few strikes to the head and body and Ana laid there lifeless. Nathan raced over, screaming for him to call the ambulance. He picked her up, noticing the blood dripping out from her ears and mouth. He stared into her eyes.

It was too late though, her heart wasn't beating anymore.

Image


Ana's love never died for Nathan. After her death her spirit visited him through out his life. Ana was there when Nathan cried for days over her. She felt so bad that he cried. She held her baby in her arms, the child could be any age as she wished. It's a baby girl, with Nathan's eyes and Ana's blond hair. Ana named her Marie, after Nathan's mother.

Marie and Ana watched Nathan grow up. They watched him break up with Samantha and live his life as a normal teenager.

They watched as he found a new love. However hard it was, Ana understood. She wanted him to be happy, like how he made her happy the night Marie was conceived. No one was so nice to her before in her life.

As Nathan grew into a man, Ana and Marie was there to watch over him.

When he got into that car crash when he was 30, Ana and Marie was there. They made sure Nathan didn't see them and stayed on Earth.

Four years later Nathan got married. Marie and Ana wept as they saw the love in the woman's eyes.

Ana and Marie was there when he wife gave birth to his second child. They named her Anastasia. Ana cuddled her child, just as Nathan did.

Nathan grew into an older man, having grand kids of his own. Ana and Marie was there for every wedding and child birth. So was Nathan, he had a feeling they were always there. He lived every day in their honor.

Ana was there when Nathan was on his death bed, 30 years later. He knew she was there and always talked to her. Even though he couldn't hear her, he knew.

When Nathan died, Ana and Marie was there. They waited for him. Nathan ran to Ana and kissed her deeply, back in his 18 year old body. They had endless love. Nothing could ever separate them. Not even death.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END


1,092 words.