Status: Story is on hold.

Head Games

Chapter 1

Lila POV

I sat on the front steps of my family's house and watched as a beat up pick-up truck came speeding around the corner. I sighed softly and shook my head. Nixon wasn't one for following the rules of the road.
He smiled once he saw I was already outside waiting for him. I walked up to the window on the driver's side and he stuck his head out slightly, making a kissy face. I giggled and placed a small kiss on his soft, pink lips before walking to the other side of his truck and sliding in the passenger side.
"Hey babe," he said. His thick country accent was so adorable. He turned to me and smiled before placing a kiss on my cheek. "Where to?" He asked.
"Where ever you want to go." I said smiling. I love how he lets me pick where we go, even though most of the time I never know.
"Okay well I'll take you to this place me and Brandon found yesterday. I think you'll like it." He said and sped off.
I rolled the window down and let the wind blow through my curly, brown hair.
"Do you want one?" Nixon asked.
"What?" I asked turning to face him.
"A cigarette, babe. Do you want one?" he chuckled.
"Oh! Yes please." I said with a huge smile. He laughed and playfully threw his pack at me along with his lighter.
I lit the cancer stick and gently placed it between my lips and inhaled, letting the smoke fill my lungs.
"So where are we going?" I asked.
"Some park right outside of town. When Brandon and I went yesterday it seemed pretty deserted."
I nodded my head and took another pull off of my cigarette.
"How long does it take to get there?"
Nixon looked at me and smiled. "Be patient, babe. We're almost there."
I sighed and slumped back into my seat and waited for what seemed like an eternity.

"We're here." He said and turned off the truck. He was right, it is pretty quiet.
The both of us got out of his truck and walked around the park for a while. We played on the swing set and then took a walk through the woods.
"This is so pretty!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down.
Nixon laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

I started thinking about how long Nixon and I have been going out for. It's only been about three months but I'm already so attached to this boy, I've never felt this way about anyone else. I'm not sure if it's love, it's too soon to tell but I think I could love him in time.

"What are you thinking about?" Nixon asked rubbing my side with his thumb.
"You. And how much I like you and how I love spending time with you." He stopped walking and turned me around. He was smiling. How I love his smile. He has flawlessly white teeth, framed by full lips. I couldn't help but to smile back. He leaned down and I stood up a little taller and let our lips collide. His kisses are the best. So gentle yet full of passion.

"It's getting late. I should get you home before your dad murders me." He said witha chuckle.
We walked back to his truck hand in hand. Once we got in I fell fast asleep. Dreams of Nixon filled my head all night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo here's my new story! I hope you guys like it!
Comment and subscribe please?
Let me know what you think <3