Status: Story is on hold.

Head Games

Chapter 3

Lila POV

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar bed and there was someone next to me. When I got up to see who it was my head started to spin and I had to lay back down. I've never had a hangover before and I hope I never to. My head is in so much pain and I feel so sick.

"Morning."

I smiled at the sound of that familiar voice and slowly turned over to face who I was laying next to. I saw him smiling at me and that only made me smile wider.

He kissed the tip of my nose before getting up and leaving the room. Seconds later he came back and handed me some medicine and water. I thanked him and swallowed the pills hoping for it to soon start working its magic.

"Oh my god, my dad!" I forgot all about him. What is he going to say? "I'm going to be in so much trouble."
"Don't worry babe. I texted him from your phone telling him that you were sleeping over your cousin Emma's house. He said that is was fine."

"Thank you so much!" I said smiling.
"I think it's time to go. I should take you home. It's almost three o'clock and I'm sure your dad's wondering where you are." Nixon said getting up and walking towards the door.

I got up and followed him trying to walk straight. My head was still spinning a little bit but it was much better. By the time I get home I should be okay and I'll just tell my dad I'm a little sick if he askes.

***

"Does your dad ever wonder where you are half the time you're not home?" Nixon randomly asked on our drive home.
"Nope. He just assumes I'm out with my friends." I said smiling at the fact that I'd been able to keep my relationship with Nixon a secret from my dad for this long.
"I don't like keeping our relationship a secret. I want to be able to meet your dad and to have dinner with you and him. Stuff like that."
I sighed. "Baby, you know my dad won't let me and you go out. You're twentyone and I'm only sixteen. He won't approve and he'll keep me from you."
"I know." He sighed.

The rest of the ride home was silent and a little awkward. When we got to my house I said a quick goodbye and gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran inside. I went straight to the bathroom to shower and get the smell of alcohol and smoke off me before my dad got home from work.

After my shower I started on my homework since I had nothing better to do for the rest of the day. I was just about done when my phone vibrated. It was a text from my best friend Gabby.

-Hey chick. What's up?
~Gabby

-Just finishing up my hw. U?

-Nada. Wanna come over?
~Gabby

-Yeah. I'll start walking in 2 mins

-Iight
~Gabby

I quickly finished my homework and slipped on my shoes to start my walk to Gabby's house. It wasn't that long of a walk, only about five minutes down the street.

When I walked inside of her house I was greeted my her two dogs, Roxie and Bella. Gabby came running down the stairs and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up the stairs and into her bathroom. She pulled somehting out from under the carpet and shoved it in my hands. I looked at it for a second before realizing what it was.

"You're...pregnant?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, rate, subscribe? (: