Status: Story is on hold.

Head Games

Chapter 4

Lila POV

"No dummy! I found it in the garbage. I think it's my moms...or my sisters. Either way I'm going to be an aunt or an older sister!"
"What were you even doing in the garbage?!" I asked.
"It was on the top, stupid. But that's not the point. The point is that I'm am so excited! I love babies." She jumped up and down squealing. I've never seen her this excited before, it was kind of cute.
"Why don't you just have one of your own?" I suggested. Sarcastically of course.
"You crazy?! I'm just fifteen years old. I have my whole life for children. Besided, if I did get pregnant the mom would beat me. Anyway! Speaking of babies, have you and Nixon had sex yet?" She said winking at me.
"No! We've been going out for only three months."
"So?! People do it within a week of going out."
"We'l I'm not like other people! I want to wait until I'm sure." I said sticking my tounge out at her.
"Well have you thought about it?" She asked grabbing my tongue.
"Of course I've though about it. I'm just scared that once we do it he's going to leave. I want to be sure that we are both in love with each other."
"Have you done anything with him yet?" She asked eyeing me.
"Only make-out." I said shyly.
"Guuuuuuuuuurl he's gonna get bored of just that! I mean you don't have to have sex with him yet but you've been going out for three months. You can at least let him get to second base."

***
I've been thinking about what Gabby said all day. Will he get bored of me if I don't put out? We always seem to have such a good time with each other. He's never even tried anything more than making out. Does that mean he doesn't want to have sex with me? No, that's impossible. All guys want sex.

It's 6 o'clock, which means dinner will be ready soon. My dad and I always eat dinner at almost the same time every day. Tonight he was making chicken parmesan, my favorite.

"Lila! Dinner!" He yelled from the kitchen.

I got up and ran out of my room to the dining room and sat at my usual seat at the table and my dad took his seat across from me.

"How was your day sweetie?" He asked before shoving a piece of chicken into his mouth.
"It was fun! After I got home from Emma's house I walked to Gabby's and stayed there for a while. It turnes out her mom or her sister is pregnant! But don't say anything because no one told her."
"Then how does she know?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"She saw a test in the garbage that was positive. When she showed me I thought it was hers for a second. I almost had a heart attack."

Dad chuckled and set down his fork so he could pick up his glass of milk.

"Anyway, how was work today?" I asked.
"Same as it is everyday. Hell. One day Lila I swear I'm going to burn that place down." He said laughing. We both knew he would never do that.
"Did you get all your homework done?" He asked trying to keep the conversation going.
"Yeah I finished it before going over to Gabby's house." I said picking the cheese off my chicken and eating it.
"Good. Are you excited for summer? It's almost here you know. Have you been thinking of taking a summer job? It's good for colleges, even though you still have a few years for that. But it would also be nice for you to make some money for yourself so you can buy things since money is tight around here, especially since your mom left. I can't always buy you everything you want anymore you know."
"I know daddy. And yeah I've been thinking about getting a job at that pet store around the corner so I can walk there. I think they're hiring." I said excitedly. I love animals and I've always wanted to work with them.
"That's great sweetie! Well what else in new in your life?" He asked. I was thinking about telling him about Nixon but I decided to save that for another day. We're having a nice conversation and I don't want to ruin it by bringing that up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate, comment, subscribe? (: