Status: Story is on hold.

Head Games

Chapter 6

Lila POV

I woke up the next morning to the annoying sound of my phone alarm. I sighed knowing I had to get ready for school and leave Nixon. Last night was definitely different. It was my first time doing something like that. I liked it. It was fun.

I got up and quickly used Nixon's shower. He wasn't awake yet so I was quiet so I wouldn't wake him up. After the shower I did everything else I needed to do and gave Nixon a kiss on the cheek before I left. I only waited outside for a few minutes until Emma got there.

"So how was your night?" She asked with a Smirk.
"It was definitely different." I said smiling at the memory.
"Different as in how?"
"We did things. Sexual things. We didn't have sex though and now that I think of it, he didn't do anything for me!" I said. I desperatly want to know what it was like to have an orgasm. Or even to experience a sence of pleasure like that.

We got to school and Emma went to meet with her friends and I met up with Gabby.
"So how was your sleep over with ya man!?" She practically yelled.
"Shh! Don't be so loud. And it was great."
"Did you guys do anything?" She asked more quietly this time.
"Yeah." I whispered all the details in her ear and she squealed when I finished telling her.
Before she could reply the bell rang and we both left to go to our classes.

***

School finally ended and I couldn't wait to get home. It's been a long and difficult day for me. The teachers gave out so much classwork and homework it was rediculous.
I walked outside to catch my bus and my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and smiled when I saw that it was Nixon.
"Hey baby." I said smiling.
"Hey boo. What are you doing?"
"I'm about to get on my bus and head home. I got so much homework to do." I said frowning.
"Aww that sucks baby. I was wondering if you'd want me to pick you up from school and come over for a little while."
I thought about it for a little while and decided to go. I could always do some homework at his house.
I walked to the corner at the end of the schools property and waited there for Nixon. He came only a few minutes later.

"Hey babe." He said as I got into his truck. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek as he sped off in the direction of his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, rate, subscribe? <3
Sorry for the horribleness of this chapter.
I had no idea what to do with it or how to end it. Soo yeah.

I hope you enjoyed it anyway!