Can you believe it?

Hot chocolate always warms you up.

After chatting with Nick some more and trying to shove the pissed off guy out of the cafe because he kept asking for more pie, which we didn't actually sell. Thankful, he left nearly 40 minutes after he turned up.

"God, he was a prat." I mumbled, sitting back down opposite Nick. He chuckled, nodding his head. "How many times did he want to ask if we had pie?"

"7." Nick replied. I turned to him, my eyebrows raised. "I got bored and started to count how many times he did. It was rather interesting and boring." I laughed, lifting both my legs under my body. Suddenly, the door swung open and thunder shuddered through the room. "Hey Joe." I looked over my shoulder to see Joe Jonas. I waved at him as he walked over to us.

"Hey bro." He said, falling into the seat next to Nick. I stood up, leaving them two alone. "And who are you?" I turned around to see both the boy looking at me. I stood, awkwardly for a few seconds before my head calculated the question he was asking me.

"Logan." My name spilled out of my lips. Both Nick and Joe started to snigger with the other one. "'My name is Logan. Nice to meet you." I mumbled before going behind the counter. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked, smiling at them.

"Hi Logan, I'm Joe. Nice to meet you too. And I'll have a cup of tea please." I smiled, nodding my head. I shuffled down the counter, flicking on the hot water machine. I stifled a yawn as I grabbed a mug, throwing the tea bag into it.

"Tired Logan?" Nick asked, a chuckle ended his sentence. I resisted to flip him off, before turning to look at them both.

"You try staying up and doing nothing for the last 14 hours." The both of them laughed as I filled the mug up with hot water.

"You've been awake for 14 hours?!" Joe sounded shocked. I laughed, smiling at him as I walked towards them both, the tea in on hand, milk in the other.

"Yeah, I had to take my little sister to school and then come straight here." I told them, putting the things on the table then sitting down. "So I've been here for about 12 hours." I yawned once more, covering my mouth with my hand.

"Sorry." Nick mumbled, taking a sip of his coke that he had been drinking for a while.

"It's fine." I said, smiling at him. "It was nice to have some company. Even if it was you." Joe started making noises that I couldn't comprehend. I sent Nick a subtle wink, making him laugh. "I'm kidding."

"It's fine." Nick said, moving his head so he wasn't looking at us. "I won't come back."

"Great!" I said, trying hard not to laugh. Both of them looked at me. "I'll keep your car."

"Joe." Nick said, turning his head to look at his brother. "Can you help me move my car round the back? I'll get someone to pick it up tomorrow." Joe sighed, which lead me to not laugh.

"Yeah, if I have to," He moaned, standing up. I smiled at both of the boys as they did up their coats and walked out. I sighed, feeling the tiredness waft over my body. I lent against the counter, before hearing my mobile phone ringing. I emitted a soft growl before grabbing it from under the counter.

"Hello?" I answered, not bothering to look who it was. I probably could guess who it was anyway.

"Hey!" The voice of my cousin went straight to my head. "How you doing?"

"Yes, fine." I mumbled in reply as I started to put away the cups. "What about you?"

"Great actually. Anything happening there?"

"Something." I replied, a smile on my lips. "Nick Jonas turned up about an hour ago."

"As in Nick Jonas, from the Jonas Brothers?" How my cousin knew who he was, was a shock to me. I laughed. "What's he doing there?"

"He was on his way to see someone. His car broke down and in he walked." I told him as I wiped down the side. When the brothers go, i'll go home and take the longest sleep in existence. And then wake up and come back here for the next, god knows how long.

"Wow. So it's just been you and him?"

"Not for long, some idiot came in earlier and kept ordering pie."

"Do we sell pie?"

"How long have you worked here? No we don't sell pie." I replied, jumping onto the counter, swinging my legs in a childish fashion.

"I don't take notice of what we sell. I just sell it. I need the money."

"Don't tell me seeing as I was the one who had to pick you up when you crashed your car."

"Whatever, Loggie. Yes, I'm bring back the nickname." I rolled my eyes at the nickname I received years ago. "I'll probably be there tomorrow, seeing as I have nothing better to do with my life. See you then."

"Yeah, bye." I hung up before I got an answer. I tucked my phone in my pocket, knowing if I didn't, I would leave it here again. Just as I was going to make myself another coffee, to make sure that I get home safely, the boys walked in, dripping wet.

"I still can't believe you made me do that." Joe almost shouted as he sat down, his clothes squelching against the leather of the chairs. "It's pissing down out there."

"And i'm as soaked as you are, Joe." I looked over at Nick, who looked as soaked as he did when he walked in only a hour ago. "So shut up."

"Would either of you like something warm, like a hot chocolate?" I offered. They looked at each other, before shaking their heads.

"We'd better get going anyway. Mum was really worried about Nick anyway." I nodded my head, thankful they weren't staying because I needed to sleep. "Nice to meet you Logan." Joe offered to give me a hug. I refused, based of the absorption of his clothes. He laughed, before walking outside. I walked over to Nick, smiling at him. I grabbed the empty cups off the table, putting them on the counter. I decided they could wait till tomorrow, as I was dead off my feet.

"It was nice talking to you." He said, shuffling awkwardly as he made a puddle of water by our feet. "Is it possible...Maybe I?"

"Nick?" I asked worriedly.

"Have you number?" He said, coughing slightly. I tried to hide my blush. "I mean, to make sure you are here tomorrow, so I can pick up my car. Because I don't want to get here and find out you aren't here and I look like I'm stealing someone's car-"

"Nick." I replied, trying not to laugh at his rambling. "It's fine, you can have it." I pulled my phone out, handing it to him as he gave his to me. I typed in my number, handing it back to him. "Let me know when you wanna come and get it, and I'll make sure i'm here."
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOY!