Status: Comments are always great ♥

Golden Memory

THREE;

Tom's POV...

"Fuck", she breathed, fanning her winter-mint breathe against my skin. The tickly vibrations soared throughout my body, swooping down to collect a kiss. She probed her tongue between my lips in those mere seconds, stroking my chest. Her tainted fingers swirled around my harden nipple, trailing towards the pokey muscles tightening around my stomache. She smirked, pushing me deeper into the seat, heading towards my baggy jeans. Her hands slowly stroked the shiny material of the zipper, hotly trailing kisses down my middle torso. As she reached the cream-colored shade, she removed my jeans, throwing them off in the front seat. My hands grabbed at the buckles of the seatbelt, letting out a low grunt as she smoothed her hands on my thighs. Her eyes connected with mines, leaning up to swipe a kiss before chugging my underwear off in the mist as well.

Softly, I loosened up my muscles and relaxed into the interior of the car. Emily wrapped her tiny fingers around my flesh, starting off with slow strokes and heavy teases. As the growing sensation peaked at it's level, Emily removed her hand, sending me an evil smirk. Leaning down to crudely spit on cock, she wrapped her hands around my flesh once more, stroking as hard as her tiny hands could bare. Her tiny nubs began to grow a rosey red, for I smirked and removed her hands. She glared at me with confusion, for I only kissed her peach-coated lips, wrapping my arms around her middle torso. As she sat on my lap, she admirley kissed my forehead, sensually playing with the harden ends of my cornrows. Before she could go any further, I removed her hands and kissed the tips of her nails.

"How about we take this inside?" She didn't give herself a chance to think, for she gathered my clothes and waited outside the car. As I stepped out the car, only covered in my baggy jeans and cum-coated black wife beater, we trailed inside the house, only for my baggy jeans to remain by the front door.


"Tom, Tom!" Emily shouted my name. Snapping out of my haze, she smirked as my gazed pupils dug into hers. Shit, did I just fantasize about Emily; giving me that blowjob on prom night...while she's sitting right next to me? But Emily didn't seem to care, for she removed herself from the couch, heading inside the kitchen. As her honey-coated presence dissapeared into the kitchen, I slapped my hands across my face, shaking my head while rubbing at the nape of my neck. The tossles and opening of cabinets were faint noises, I was too deep in thought to think about it. I invited Emily over to ONLY talk and see what's been going on ever since I left. I mean, I sense there's some sort of hatred, but not the heavy hatred she had six years ago. I wanted to patch up the empty space we had between us, but dreaming about taking her virginty was way too far! Putting my hands as if I was in some sort of prayer, I rubbed them together before sinking into the couch.

As Emily came from the kitchen, she held out the bottle of Cherry Vodka I had stored in the fridge, releasing a smirk before sitting next to me. I could only stare at her with a sleek smile, Emily always knew what I needed at the heat of the moment. As I wrapped my hand around the bottle and pulled the top away, I watched her engulf the red-coated wine in one gulf, wiping at her forehead.

"I really needed that", she breathed. I almost asked why, but she stared at me through the corner of her eye, raising an eyebrow. Smirking, I slipped the bottle of Vodka to my lips, gurgling down a few swalloes before calling it quits. Before I could say one thing, Emily crossed her legs and stared into my eyes. Her pupils were color-coated in worry, for I licked my lips and turning my body towards hers.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" Oh damn, here we go. I was trying to avoid conversation about the last fued we had, which ended with Emily smacking and punching my face in, while I held her body down; angrily screaming for her to let me take this chance. I could remember like it was yesterday, all those tears and screams.

"You did WHAT?" Emily screamed. I sat up to calm her down, but she swapped my hands away, walking away from me with a small scoff. I knew she wouldn't take this well, but hell, atleast I tried to tell her.

"Emily, this is a once in a chance opportunity! I can't let this down! Come on E-".

"So what?! You think I'm supposed to sit here and listen to someone who just took a job offer! You didn't even tell me about this you jackass!"

Rolling my eyes, she walked towards me and slapped me. Dead across the face with a tiny grunt. Falling backwards, my back sinked against the wall. Anger roared deep inside of me, for I panted a heavy breathe. She wants to fucking slap me for following my fucking dreams? Alright, so be it. Walking towards her, I grabbed her middle torso, throwing her over my shoulder while walking back into the living room. She kicked, hollered and smacked but that didn't stop me from throwing her against the couch. She breathed before screaming, charging towards me with a family of punches.

"I fucking HATE you! You stupid bastard! You're just gonna leave me here, and pursue your fucked up career?! And to think I let a inconsiderate jerk like you FUCK me!" She smacked me a couple of times, yelling much louder and pushing me. Grunting, I grabbed her by her waist, roughly backing her against the couch, crawling ontop of her to hold her wrist down. She furiously aimed for my crouch, for I held her wrist down much harder. Yelling, she let the tears fall but that didn't stop her from wanting to attack me. She screamed a little more.

"Get the fu-".

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME! Don't make me have to do damage, cause I'll litterally shut you up, PERIOD!"

She removed her face from mines, anger fumed through her noise and green-tinted eyes. Her chest heaved up and down, for she growled and squirmed under me.

"Fucking HIT me if you want to you sick bastard! Then leave me here and take a plane to that DUMBASS job of yours! I hope he fires you, you're a DUMBFUCK, you don't DESERVE anything! You don't even DESERVE me you sick twit!"

"I don't NEED a snuck-up bitch in my life! All you care about is yourself Emily, grow the fuck up! If I want this damn job, then I WILL hop on a plane and take it! While I'm gone, learn not to be so fucking stuck up!"

Her eyes creased into a small thunder of tears, for she squirmed under me. The tears wouldn't stop flowing, the screams and squirms wouldn't stop, my rough holding of her wrist only became harder. She kneed me in my crotch, reaching up to smack me furiously across the face. Pushing me off of her, she ran towards the door. Turning back to me, she grabbed my lighter sitting next to the cigarettes. Turning on the lighter, she dropped the lighter onto the furry carpet. The crisp sound of carpet being burnt soared through my nose, for she smirked and breathed, "Good luck at your job, fucker".


The scar from the increasing fire sat along my neck, for she rubbed at the scar. The tears flowed from her eyes, sniffing and wiping them away. "You're right".

Glancing towards her with heavy eyes, I wiped the excess tears flowing from her eyes, before massaging her cheeks. I refused to agree with her, what I did and what I said were never ment to be done. In the 'heat' of the moment, the anger swelling inside of me reached a peak. I never ment to hurt Emily, I know she didn't mean to set my apartment carpet on fire.

"No, I was wrong about everything", I breathed. Emily wrapped her arms around my neck, I felt the warm tears clash against my cheeks. Wrapping my hands around her tightly, I picked her body up, letting her sit on my lap. These six years were filled with anger, hurt and regrets. I just want them to dissapear and never haunt us again. Let's just say, I want everything to be the same again.

"I'm sorry", she whispered. Shaking my head, I played with her ebony hair before kissing her cheek. There was no need for that sorry, there was no need for the fight to begin with. She sinked her head into my chest, snuggling her arms around me; she almost held me like a comfy teddybear. Removing her hair from her face, she sent me a small smirk. I licked my lips before blowing her a quick kiss, and caught it with her bare lips, placing her hand between her legs. Smirking, she laid back and sighed.

"Kiss me there", she pleaded. I almost whimpered at the sight, for I removed her robe and underwear. Opening my legs, I dotted a kiss on each lip, before licking and toying with her clit. She moaned and breathed harshly, pushing my head away. Laughing, I trailed kisses towards her chin before looking into her eyes.

"I'mma make you feel like a virgin again, baby".
♠ ♠ ♠
Ladies, I think we would all die if Tom told us that last line (:
Thank you for the comments, everyone ♥
Okay, I'm sure you guys are familiar with Britney Spears and Nicki Minaj, am I right? :D
Well guess what?
THEY CAME TO HOUSTON LAST NIGHT...they were absolutley PERFECT :D
...
The concert was so AMAZING, everything about it made me smile. My mom, who I love so much with my damn heart, actually afforded for both of us to get FLOOR TICKETS ♥ We were so close to Britney, she actualy touched my hand as she passed by all of us :D
I took SOOOO many pictures, it's not even funny! (: