Status: Active?

Help, I'm Alive

Image

STORY TITLE; Help, I'm Alive
TAKEN FROM; Metric - Help, I'm Alive [song]
PAIRING; jxhq [Joker x Harley Quinn]
AUTHOR; SlashGashx [formerly MelissaCanFlyy]
SEQUEL TO; Protect Me From What I Want [which is a sequel to No Place In My Heart For A Criminal Like You]

MAIN CHARACTERS;;
The Joker - HEATH LEDGER
Harley Quinn - BRITTANY MURPHY
Batman/Bruce Wayne - CHRISTIAN BALE
Poison Ivy - CHRISTINA HENDRICKS
Killer Croc - KEVIN GERVIOUX
[more characters may be announced in later chapters]

SUMMARY;
One eventful night almost lead to Harley Quinn’s demise after a rage filled spat with an agitated Joker. Oblivious to the Joker, Harley’s fatal destiny was avoided when her body was revived by a mysterious stranger living in the depths of the sewers. Her near death experience forces her to see the world in a new light, being a bigger, better person.

After all, whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you...stranger.

With the help of her new friend and also the help of old ones, she could become the new Harley Quinn that she had only dreamed of becoming. A one that could handle The Joker and his antics. A one that could stand up against him to prevent herself from falling into old ways. Or is their help not enough to tame the anarchist, Joker? With delusions of grandeur and a superiority complex it is hard to overcome these characteristics. A man with a scary amount of intelligence driving him to insanity may find it difficult to think or see a view from another person’s perspective. A dog chasing cars concept on life, not willing to change for anyone. You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.