No Clue Why You Left

Father

"Dude, Where the fuck did you go?" Greeted me as soon as I held my cell phone up to my ear. I was smiling like an idiot in the hospital hallway.

"Addison gave birth. She's beautiful, Gerard. Her eyes are just so green." I gushed like a wimp to him, causing laughter to erupt from his end of the phone.

"What'd you name her?" He asked.

"Addi named her, and Brittney Grace Chambers," I replied "Im gonna go man, I wanna hold my daughter." I Smiled, my stomach feeling like butterflies were gnawing on it.

"Bye Frankie!" I closed the phone and put it in my pocket, walking back into Addison's room.

I returned to the sight of Addison and Trent curled up on the bed. Addison looked like she was sleeping. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, feeling my heart shatter all over again. I quickly regained my posture, as to not make Trent think I was a fucking freak.

"I.. I have to go... Tell Addison I said goodbye.." I said quietly, leaving the room
before I could see the look he would give me. Probably judging how bad of a dad I seem, not even staying a full day with my beautiful daughter.

I looked up at the sky as I climbed into the cab. Bright and sunny, just fucking opposite to how I was feeling.

Britney would probably grow up with Trent, not knowing who her father actually was. I wouldn't be able to visit her, not without seeing them like that. Seeing Addisom fully moved on. I leaned back into the cab seats, closing my eyes.

Welcome to fatherhood, Frank. May your daughter never find out how much of a fuck up you are.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, Frank is all :||||| </333 again because le cuddle time but he'll get better.

Maybe.