No Clue Why You Left

Stitch

Gerard found me curled on the floor by the table, running the ribbon between my fingers. He dropped to his knees, tugging me to his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder, gripping the small ribbon tighter. I didn't care how homosexual I looked, I needed my best friend. He stroked my hair and slowly started to stand up, taking me with him. We walked to the bedroom where he nudged me into the bed, quickly running down to the kitchen once I was in, the ribbon away from my hands for once.

He returned to Frank's Emo Corner with hot chocolate. He sat next to me to on bed, sipping his coffee and I burnt my tongue on the hot chocolate.

"What happened?" He finally asked, turning his head to look at me. I shrugged, setting the mug down on the bedside table.

"Addi brought divorce papers. I signed them peacefully and gave her my wedding band to sell, for the baby, you know? But then she gave me the r-ribbon I proposed with and I just fucking lost it." He nodded understandingly, flicking a strand of hair off my cheek.

"You know we'll be here for you, right? Me, Mikey, Ray and Bob." He sighed softly, shifting on the bed to lay down. I scooted closer to him, allowing myself to be engulfed by his arms suddenly.

"I know.. and that means so much to me... You guys don't deserve to put up with this shit," I sighed, closing my eyes. He shifted closer to me, hugging me tighter before slowly releasing me.

"Frank, someone so beautiful shouldn't have to deal with this. You and Addison are both at fault but she's had people to help her through. You've locked it in." He sighed, relaxing into the pillow more.

"Yeah but mmmff-" I was cut off by gentle lips being placed on mine.

I was sewing myself, stitch by stitch, the needle dictated by Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I lied about the Frerard.

Peace Offering?