No Clue Why You Left

Broken

I'm not sure how long I stayed curled up on the couch with Addison's old pillow, just existing. The minutes and hours blurred together like water. Even the air felt like water. Choking me, pulling me down. When the doorbell rang I stayed there, wanting to disappear. I shouldn't have yelled at her. I shouldn't have done that.

The door opened, revealing a messy haired Gerard holding a huge gallon tub of chocolate marshmellow ice cream. He dropped down onto the couch, pulling me into his arms.

"It's all my fault..." I croaked, wrapping my arms around my best friend. He shook his head against my shoulder, seemingly holding me tighter.

"Frank... There's no reason to beat yourself up over this. I'm sorry to say it but you guys rushed into the relationship..." Gerard replied, stroking my hair.

"The worst part is that I know you're right..." I sighed, pulling away from him. He gave me a sad smile and retreated to the kitchen for spoons before tearing open the ice cream. taking a spoon for myself I let my sorrows go away with the creamy deliciousness as Gerard put in a movie.

50 First Dates.

Fan-Fucking-Tastic.

~~

Gerard and I fell asleep on the couch by the third movie, the ice cream becoming a bowl of soupy cream. I'm pretty sure I had chocolate smeared on my lips because I woke up to a wet towel being thrown at my face and hearing "Get up, There's a person at the door."

"Just open it," I sighed, wiping at my face as I sat up slightly on the couch, getting ready for whoever was there. Gerard opened it only to be engulfed by Lyn-Z. After all the cybering they should know each other pretty well, I thought, waving to her as they disconnected their lips.

"How you holding up, Frankie?" She asked, coming to sit on the couch. Gerard followed, sitting suspiciously close to her.

"I feel like shit. My wife left me because I'm a rude ass prick who can't handle small things." I replied, leaning back and closing my eyes.

"Oh." Was all she said.

I feel broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
BTW, There will be no frerard.

</3