No Clue Why You Left

Wet

When Addison handed me Brittney I smiled and was about to actually say something to her but Gerard decided to take her and just be fucking adorable. He sat on the ground and did the whole 'Peek-A-Boo' thing. Brittney was in fits of giggles by the time he was done.

Gerard handed her over to me and decided to get something to drink. I sat her on my lap and played Patty Cake, much to the amusement of Gerard once he got back. I let Timmy steal her back when Gerard spit his drink at me, causing me to tackle him into the pool.

I fell in with him, already bidding farewell to my phone. Everyone was staring at us when we got back to the surface. Gerard's face was pretty red and I'm sure mine was the same, if not worst.

"So um... How bout the weather?" Gerard broke the silence, causing everyone to let out a stiff giggle.

~~

"Thanks for getting me seats wet, douche." I said as I shifted uncomfortably in the driver's seat, my wet clothes sticking to every surface they could find.

"I'm not the one who tackled me into the pool." I shrugged, shifting again. Gerard peeled his shirt off and threw it in the back seat. "Thanks, get that wet too." I sighed dramatically.

"And yes, by the way. I'll move in with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 They're so cute.
o9/,jxkjlg8ouerwjktioyaruiogfaI*t346k(%$&* fucking sunburn.