No Clue Why You Left

Trick

After we moved all of my shit into Gerard's huge old mansion the sun had fallen and we were both beat. Gerard collapsed on the bed and tugged me to him, encasing me in his grasp.

"I thought your house was haunted?" I teased, resting my forehead against his chest. He glanced down at me, smirking.

"Wait until it gets dark."

~

My eyes snapped open to the sound of a door slamming. I crept up to the door of the bedroom, looking out. Not wanting to risk it alone, I went over to Gerard and shook his shoulder.

"Wake up you lump." I whispered angrily seeing that my attempts to wake him weren't working.

As I walked down the stairs with a Louisville Slugger in my hands, I heard what sounded like pans hit the floor. I quickly scurried to the kitchen, holding the bat tightly.

All the cupboards were open, and pans were everywhere on the floor. I carefully stepped over each of them, not wanting to piss anything off if i knocked one over. As I turned back to go back up stairs, leaving the mess in the kitchen for the morning a warm breeze graced my neck.

Every hair on my body stood straight up. Some thing breathed down my back and gently whispered "Boo."

I screamed, dropping the bat and sprinting up the stairs as fast as I could. Fuck the ghost I didn't want to be alone anymore. I curled up under the sheets, against Gerard.

Sounds of laughter rang up the steps and Gerard smiled in his 'sleep', opening one eye to stare straight at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahaha