No Clue Why You Left

Loved

Gerard ended up sleeping in my bunk, in the way only a best friend would.

"Frankie.. It seems like the end of the world right now. She abandoned you... But why would you let that affect you like this? Why don't you rise to the challenge?" Gerard whispered to me, turning over as muchas he could in the enclosed space. We were practically nose to nose. I could smell the minty gum he was chewing.

"I can't Gerard... It feels like she took part of me with her..." I sighed, pulling the blanket more towards me. Gerard smiled and tugged it back. I rolled my eyes and pushed closer to him, allowing me to have more blanket.

"I miss this Frankie." He sighed, closing his eyes.

I do too.

-

The next day of tour was a hotel day. Mikey dragged me to the hotel pool and demanded i get in the water. I complied, grabbing his wrist and falling into the water. He came crashing down with me, smiling.

Ray looked over the top of his book, rolling his eyes at the massive wave we had just created. Mikey splashes him, almost drenching the book if Ray hadn't tucked it in to his jacket at that moment. Gerard ended up coming down too, sitting next to Ray and scaring the orange oompa loompa couple next to him.

"Why are you here, Aren't you like, fucking hydrophobic?" Gerard asked, Taking a sip of his coffee. Ray shrugged.

"Someone's gotta keep Mikey from using a hair dryer in the pool." He said, not even looking up from his book.

"That was once, and it was with a fucking toaster!" Mikey yelled, causing parents to clap their hands over their children's ears. I elbowed Mikey in the water, indictating to the parents who were giving us the evil eye. He got out of the water, shaking his hips and sending small water beads everywhere. Gerard sent him a sharp look as the water started getting his hair wet.

I followed, feeling the water fall away. Gerard and Ray got up too, Gerard throwing a towel over my shoulders and claiming 'You will get sick without one.' I pulled it close.

"Thanks," I smiled. Gerard shrugged it off, indulging Ray into a conversation about the future album.

I felt loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nooo, there will be no frerard. I wish there was but it's not gonna happen xD

and he's not completely over Addi yet. he's just starting to get there.