The Life and Times Of Stallion Duck

chapter 2

We finally got out of that horrid park with an impossible escape route and we were making our way into the car to take our friend which Jimmy named Stallion Duck to the vet.

"Babe, I missed you so much," Brian said to me starring me down with his beautiful brown eyes.

"Me too hun. It was a big adventure with Jimmy though. So what happened with you and Matt on your adventure?" I asked him

"Not much, went through crap, crap and more crap in the forrest."

"Same here except Jimmy found a pet duck with Ashley that he claims is the biggest fucking duck ever."

"Alright, were at the vets office now who wants to go in with me and Ashley and get the duck checked out and who wants to stay in the car and have a makeout session?" Jimmy said and everyone voted makeout session for what they wanted to do. As Jimmy got out of the car he stuck his middle finger back in the car before he could go into the vets office.

"Fuck you too Jimmy now close the door so we could actually make out in here," Brian said.

"And here's an extra fuck you for Brian," Jimmy said as he stuck his other middle finger up then closing the door. So Brian then opened the door screaming to Jimmy that he would never want to fuck him in a million years.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is half of the chapter I have little children to take care of tomorrow so I will come back and add more later because I have to sleep now I'm so sorry everyone! XD Post more tomorrow promise!