That Kid

Why?

“Frankie?” Gerard said gently as he opened the door to his step brother’s bedroom. The lights were off, the darkness covering all the band posters decorating the walls. Instead of an answer Frank grunted from the space where his bed was placed.
Gerard sighed and flicked on then light, seeing the younger curled up in the corner of his bed. He looked up and tried his best to smile, but failed. Gerard frowned at it and walked into the room, carefully closing the door behind him.

“You okay?” the older asked while eyeing Frank who shrugged. “I guess, I just don’t understand..”

“Understand what, sweetie?” Gerard asked and slowly walked over to the bed, sitting beside Frank. “Why.” He muttered and looked over Gerard “Why she picked some other dude.”

Gerard sighed and wrapped an arm around Frank’s shoulder, rubbing a soothing thumb in circles. “Well I don’t think that she picked him over you, it seemed like she just wanted a fuck.” He quickly added “Not that that’s make it right or anything.”

Frank furrowed his eyebrows and looked a bit angry up at Gerard “No, but that’s exactly why! I don’t care if she wanted another guy, you were right when you said it was only puppy love, I just didn’t say anything because I didn’t want to admit it.”

Gerard looked confused down at him and didn’t even have a chance to say anything before Frank started talking again “I’m just wondering why she wanted to fuck another guy! Am I really that bad? Is he a better fuck than me?!”

Gerard stared dumbfounded down at the younger whose face was turning red of rage. “I seriously thought that I was good! Or at least not bad enough for her to need that Asian guy!”

Gerard didn’t ask the first thing that came to his mind; why do everyone have the need to say that the guy is Asian?!

“Uhm, jeez, I dunno Frankie, maybe uhm…” Gerard started but Frank cut him off “Gee I need to find out if I suck!”
Gerard furrowed his eyebrows “Why? It’s not that important as long as..” “No! I need to know!”
Gerard sighed “Okay then, how do you wanna find out?”

Frank though for a moment before his eyes light up. He looked at Gerard with big eyes “You can tell me.”
“What?!” the older spat shocked.

Frank answered by standing up and push Gerard down to lay on the bed and sit on his hips. Gerard gasped and tried to wiggle free, but Frank grabbed his wrists and held him down, looking him straight in the eye.

“Please Gee, you can tell me if I’m good or should just keep wanking to lame porn.” Frank said pleading before placing a small kiss on Gerard’s frozen lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah woah WOAH! Hold on! What the fuck is this?! An actual fucking update?! Holy shit!
But you can't be too mad at me because I'm giving ya some Frerard action!o.o right?