That Kid

Rejection

"Wha-what?!" Frank stuttered. He must have heard wrong. Right?

"I said," Gerard smirked slightly and started walking teasingly over to Frank who started fiddling nervously with his fingers. "you're hot when you tell me off like that." Gerard whispered as he was only a few inches away from Frank. Before Frank could say anything Gerard crashed his lips to Frank's, grabbing his shoulders. It went so fast that Frank dropped his balance in shock, sending both of them down to the ground, Gerard on top of Frank. Somehow Gerard had managed to still keep his lips attached to the younger's who didn't kiss back. It only took a second for Gerard to start grinding against Frank and lick his lips, forcing his tongue in.
Frank reacted by instinct, crashing his leg up, kicking Gerard away, who yelped in shock and pain as he hit the hard grass.

Frank jumped up, breathing heavily with flushed cheeks. Gerard whimpered as he lifted himself to sit on the grown and straddle his hip that he had landed on.

"What the fuck dude?!" Frank shouted at Gerard who shot his head up to glare at Frank.

"Just because you're gay doesn't mean that everyone else it too! You don't fucking jump people like that!" Gerard flinched at the words and his face slowly crunched angrily up.

"Not to fucking mention that I'm your STEPBROTHER! There is something seriously wrong with you Gerard!" Frank shouted. Gerard jumped up too and made sure to stand a few meters away from Frank.

"Fucking chill, dude! What's your motherfucking problem?!" Gerard hissed back, clutching his hip.

"That's I'm not gay or into you!" Frank sneered making Gerard bite his cheeks. "Excuse me?!" "I'M NOT A FAG, GERARD!" Frank shouted loudly. Gerard's face fell and he stared hurt at the younger.

"But that's what I am? Just a 'fag'?" Gerard's voice was shaky. Frank's heart fell when he realized what he had said. "I didn't mea.." "I don't fucking expect you to understand shit, kid, but I'll have you know that I may be a fuck-up, ugly, stupid, a total asshole, brain lost, cocksucker, but I'm not a fucking FAG!" while talking tears had formed in Gerard's eyes as he hissed out the words. When he reached the last one he screamed and the tears fell.

Frank didn't know what to say and for a few more minutes of Frank staring at Gerard who looked everywhere else than at him

"See you later, homophobe." Gerard finally breathed out and walked back towards the house.

"Gerard!" Frank called desperately, but when Gerard turned around he only stuck his tongue out at him before walking in through the glassdoors.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you don't already know, I would just like to say that the reason haven't updated for a whole week is because I was on summercamp without a computer, just FYI :)