Sequel: That Should Be Me
Status: Completed. <3

Impossible

Chapter Thirty-Six.

Five years later..


Ellie


I woke up completely rested, with a smile on my face. It was one of those days where I woke up in an amazing mood. And boy, do I cherish these days.

I laughed as I sat up, the last time I had a day like this, I met Justin.

I sighed as I stared at the empty bed next to me. Justin is still really famous, and right now, he's finishing a tour.

I alternated, sometimes I would stay here at our home in Atlanta to watch the house, and sometimes I would join Justin. It was all depending on my mood.

It's funny, we've been dating for almost six years. Naturally, people would expect us to be like married, and having kids, right?

Nope. Nothing. It's kind of frustrating.

But even so, I didn't want to rush him into anything he didn't want to do, so I'm fine.

Sighing, I did my morning routine, this day was almost like deja vu.

After I was presentable, I got a phone call.

Ellie is bold, Ryan is italics

"Hello?"

"Ellie!"

I laughed, "Hey, Ryan. What's up?"

"What're you doing tonight?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Hang out with me and Chaz! Please!!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Yeah, fine. What time?"

"Perfect! And I'll pick you up around six."

"Okay."
Let's just say, being at home alone for days straight is really annoying. But you do learn how to pass the time easily. I'm a pro at that. Considering it was now 5:50, and I'm already dressed.

I was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a white shirt with a purple tank top, and purple converse. My hair was down, and it was in it's natural curly state. I straightened my bangs.

I jumped when I heard a knock, he's early.

I opened the door to a smiling Ryan and Chaz.

"Ellie!!" Ryan shouted, and pulled me into a huge hug.

I chuckled, "Hey, Ryan!"

When he let go, Chaz pulled me into a hug too. "Hey, Ells."

I rolled my eyes. "I've missed you guys!" I sighed, I missed Justin so much.

"No moping! Just because he isn't here, that doesn't mean you get to be all Debby-Downer. Got it?" Ryan asked.

I laughed, "Okay, okay. Let's go."

We pulled up into a bowling alley, and I frowned. "I suck at bowling."

They laughed, "We know."

"Cool!" I laughed too.

"Just come on!"

Not even halfway through the game, I was losing terribly. "Guys." I whined.

They had their girlfriends here with them. Technically, I was the fifth wheel.

"Ellie, you're up." Ryan's girlfriend, Ashley told me and smiled. I like Ashley, Chaz's girlfriend, Paige, eh not so much.

I groaned. And grabbed a random ball. I tossed it down the lane carelessly and stomped back to my seat. "I hate you all." I muttered.

I didn't want to be here anymore. I wanted to be at home, curled up into a ball wearing comfy clothes and moping.

"I'm probably just going to call a cab, and head home. I'm not in the best mood, and I don't want to ruin your guys' time." I said standing up.

Ryan and Chaz looked at each other before looking at me.

"No, you can't go yet." Ryan said.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

He was going to say something, but he started grinning at the song that started. I rolled my eyes, but smiled too.

It was Justin's song, One Less Lonely Girl. I couldn't help but start to tear up, I missed him so much.

What was weird about this was, it sounded almost like it was live.

Three things happened at once. Everyone in the bowling alley was grinning at me, the lights got dimmer, and there was a person walking towards me.

I gasped, no. It couldn't be.

He was supposed to be on tour for another two months.

He was making his way over to me, singing into a microphone.

He ended the song, standing right in front of me. "That's our song." He smiled, and handed the microphone to someone.

"You were supposed to be on tour for two more months." I whispered.

"That's not important, I changed it all around when I got a phone call saying how sad you were. I couldn't have that, could I?" He smiled.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too," he smiled, "but before we hug and kiss, I have something to discuss."

What?

"Oh, okay."

"Ellie, we've been dating for about six years. I love you, so much. I'm horribly sorry this isn't as romantic as I usually would make it, but this is totally off the top of my head."

What am I missing here?

"Let's just put it this way, since the day I've met you, my life has become complete. I couldn't imagine living without you. Our meeting, was destiny, and I thank God everyday for doing it. If we hadn't met, my life wouldn't have been the same, and I probably wouldn't have been truly happy."

Of course I was crying. I'm such a baby.

"So what I'm getting at is," he knelt down on one knee, "Ellie, will you marry me?"

Everything fell into place, and I gasped. My tears were falling quickly, and I quickly nodded. "Yes, of course!"

He grinned, and slid the ring on my finger. He stood up, and pulled me into a hug to which he spun me around. The crowd watching was cheering. He put me down, and pulled me into a much needed kiss.

When he pulled away, he smiled and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

"I love you, Elizabeth Abigail Sanders."

"I love you too, Justin Drew Bieber."

I'm still not sure if I'm dreaming or not. I'm not sure how this happened, but I know one thing, if this is really a dream, and if I ever wake up, I'll know the exact time and place to try this again.

I will do the impossible.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end!

I'm so sad in a way.

Well, this has been great guys.

I have the best readers in the world, and I want to thank you all for everything.

Let's get the comments to 100!?

Thoughts?!

I will be posting the first chapter of

http://stories.mibba.com/read/411044/Love-Me/

Soon.

Iloveyouall,somuch. <3

As of this moment:

Readers: 441 Subscribers: 84 Comments: 95

With love,
Denise. <3