Status: all done :)

Dirty Laundry

''You watch too much T.V.''

I parked in front of her house and turned off my car. I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. Kyle was fast asleep in his car seat and I looked behind me to the drive way. Her parent's car wasn't there, where were they? She lived with them right? Or did they leave her the house and moved? Lina answered the door hesitantly. I glared at the black eye she was sporting. ''Yeah he just hit you, he beat the living shit out of you!'' I hissed. ''I know I'm sorry'' ''Why are you apologizing? Imma kill him'' I handed her the baby bag and Kyle's car seat then barged in. ''Is this a baby!?'' she said wide eyed but I was too mad and marched up to her room.

Caleb was fast asleep on her bed. I reached in my pocket pulling out a gun thankful I grabbed it on the way out. I grabbed him by the neck hauling him up. Groggy and disorientated he stumbled in my grasp. I threw him to the floor. ''Get the fuck up'' I pointed my gun taking it off safety. He looked at me wide eyed. ''What the hell are you doing?!'' Lina shrieked at the door ''Lina get in the car you coming home with me, as for you'' I turned my glare back to Caleb. ''You're going, and I don't want to see you near her unless you quit the drinking and never hit her again, for Christ's sake your underage. Abide by the law will ya?'' I hissed. He had his hands up ''I'm sorry'' ''Shanell you're not going to kill him'' ''Wanna bet? I've already killed one man whats another?'' ''Nu uh your lying!'' Caleb shouted. ''Wanna bet my boyfriend works for the CIA, I could kill you and call him up and he'll send a clean up crew and make it seem as if you disappeared from the face of the earth. No one would know a damned thing'' I smirked. His eyes widened in fear.

Lina just stood in the door way, her usually tan Asian American face was pale white. Kyle was still asleep. ''That's what I thought..now move I want you out of this house in less than ten seconds or you're dead'' I motioned Lina to me. He walked passed her and I tucked the gun back in my pocket after putting it back on safety. ''Holy shit you kick ass!'' Lina said wide eyed and still pale. ''Li where are your parents?'' ''Vietnam visiting my family'' ''You're staying with me until they get back, you're only eighteen and someone needs to watch you, now pack a bag'' I sighed. Ever since high school I've been almost motherly to her. Her parents loved her and meant well but they thought she was a big girl, all grown up. True she has her moments but she was very immature.

She didn't think straight sometimes and even on special occasions like when she has a doctors appointment I woke her up and made sure she was on time. It was a little weird considering I moved but I was still always there for her. Whenever she needed me I was always there and I'll still be there until she is married and has her first kid and decides that she doesn't.

She set Kyle's car seat down gingerly then turned to me. ''What about the baby'' she motioned wide eyed. ''Oh..that's my son Kyle'' I smiled down at his little sleeping face. ''When did you have a kid?'' ''I didn't, we adopted but he might as well be my real son because I love him like it'' ''Wait so you moved in with your 'boyfriend' and 'adopted' a kid?'' ''Whats with the air quotes'' I narrowed my eyes. ''I'm curious'' ''His parents were drug addicts, his father killed his mother then OD'd. So we took him in and treat him like our own kid'' ''Why?'' ''There are somethings about my boyfriend I'm sure he'd want to keep private, he's a silent type person but I love him. He wanted to keep Kyle so I agreed and plus I've always wanted a baby even if he isn't my biological son'' I shrugged.

''How can you do it? he's not your kid. Not by a long shot. how can you treat him like he's your's?'' she asked as she turned grabbing a backpack and stuffing it. ''I don't know, it just
kind of came to me. When Smith brought him home he was malnourished and weighed about four pounds, and now he's my healthy little chubwub'' ''He's not that chubby'' ''His cheeks are and they make him look so chubby'' I cooed. ''Smith? is that his name?''
''Yeah'' ''Whats he look like?'' ''Well at the moment he's a little black and blue but he looks like a military guy'' ''You would'' ''Shut up'' I rolled my eyes ''Blue eyes?'' ''Fuck you'' ''Oo kinky'' she winked. ''Get your shit and let's go'' I laughed. ''So how long you two been together?''
''about a few weeks'' ''No I mean when did you meet?'' ''about a few weeks ago'' I nodded.

''You moved in with him already?'' she paused. ''Well I moved in with him the first night I met him, it's so complicated trust me you don't want to know'' I sighed. ''Thats a bit trashy don't you think?'' she asked. ''No because I havn't slept with him, besides I moved in with him before we started dating. it's new to us'' ''So what? ya'll were friends or something?'' ''You could say that'' I shrugged. I didn't want to reveal too much. ''Oh..OK'' she shrugged. I sighed relieved that she dropped it.

Once she was packed we got in the car ''Is this his?'' ''No he bought it for me'' ''So he has some serious dough? what he do?'' ''He works for the CIA. Nothing fancy just security, he mostly works where they order him to work so they've assigned him to some guard duty at Langley'' I shrugged. It was a good lie off the top of my head. ''So CIA huh?'' she smirked.

''Yeah'' ''Is he an undercover spy? or something and 'Smith' is just an alias? Or is he an assassin or-'' ''You watch too much T.V.'' I grumbled. She got one thing right though..Smith was an alias. But I much preferred his real name. I thought Gabriel was a beautiful name but I guess to him it isn't.

Lina started freaking out as we turned down the road that led straight to the house. ''What the fuck?'' she panicked as the trees blacked out the sky and the only light within miles was the head lights of my car. ''Chill dude, like I said he's a private guy. He doesn't like to be near anyone so he built his house back here'' I giggled. I opened the garage but parked right in front of it. I unbuckled Kyle's car seat and carried him inside. Lina was walking around wide eyed. ''You live here? this is bigger than the houses on running man..bigger than mine!'' ''He's loaded, not that it matters, but I guess he's always wanted to indulge himself'' I shrugged. As soon as I opened the garage door to the house Cerberus bolted out to inspect Lina.

''Oh my god demon god from hell'' she climbed on the roof of my car. ''Li, Cerberus is a nice dog'' I sighed. Unfortunatly she had a small teacup poodle, ew. But she left Prince back at her house, he would be fine she laid out enough food and there was water outside and he had a nice little doggy door. She climbed off slowly and let Cerberus smell her. ''See harmless as a fly'' well except to Miri. I added mentally.

She came in and looked around ''Damn..but it's so empty'' ''He doesn't want many things let alone like things in particular. He's not very social either but I love him all the same'' I shrugged. ''So where is he?'' ''At work..he had to go up to Richmond, he'll be home tomorrow morning he actually left about ten minutes before you called me'' ''He's pulling an all nighter?'' ''Yeah he does it alot actually''

''No wonder there's no sex in the relationship'' ''You're stupid, just because we don't have sex doesn't mean it's not a relationship sex isn't everyhting'' ''Mabe he has ED?'' ''I'm not discussing this with you'' I groaned. ''What? erectile disfunction is completely normal..maybe he's stressed. Caleb gets that way when his job is hell'' ''I really don't need to know this'' I grumbled. ''Aww the little virgin is blushing'' she cupped my cheeks ''Shut up'' ''To think, you act like mine and everyone else's mother yet you have never had any children or put yourself
in the position to potentially have them'' ''Shut up, we probably would have tonight if he didn't have to go'' I hissed. ''Before I leave you will get laid'' she proclaimed laying her hands on my
shoulders and looking me in the eye seriously ''There's something wrong with you'' ''Do you at least make out with him?'' ''..Uh..define make out?'' ''Kiss..like KISS'' she wiggled her eyebrows.

''No..well we kiss we don't grope each other like idiots if that's what you're asking'' ''Wow that sounds boring'' ''Well usually we kiss after talking..it's not like theres a major turn on talking about our feelings'' ''So they're sweet? Aww that's adorable ya'll are like little old couples that don't need sex to make your relationship fun'' ''You're sick'' I rolled my eyes taking Kyle out of the car seat. He fussed since I disturbed his sleep. I shushed him whispering in Spanish rocking him putting him back to sleep. ''How do you know what to do?'' she asked wondrously. She didn't want any kids but she always had a soft spot for them. ''I don't know, instinct..Elena and Emilio? it just comes to me'' ''You'd make a wonderful mother'' she sighed dreamily. ''Why do I have a feeling your going to drop a boat load of kids on me''
''Becuase you'd make a wonderful auntie'' she smiled broadly. ''Come on let me show you to you're room'' I rolled my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so i guess some of the topics are a bit mature..but Lina is based off a really good friend of mine and she would definitely say things like this lol. I've blushed one too many times with my own personal Lina. i hope ya'll love her as much as i do <3 lol ^.^

**you are being forewarned**