Status: all done :)

Dirty Laundry

''Stop that it tickles''

''He doesn't smile'' Lina whispered.

''For me he does, just not infront of anyone else'' I shrugged. ''Thats weird'' ''He's a bit strange..OK very strange'' I smiled. Kyle started fussing and I sighed. ''I'll get him'' Lina volenteered. ''His room is across from the bathroom'' ''OK'' she nodded. I made him a bottle and finished up when she came down. ''Hi'' I smiled brightly taking him and feeding him. ''He's got a doctors appointment today so I've got to get ready'' I sighed. ''Can I come?'' ''Why? It'll be boring'' ''No offense but Smith scares the shit out of me'' ''What?'' I
snorted. ''He's a big scary guy, you would date a big scary guy wouldn't you?'' she scoffed. ''He's not big and scary'' ''He's ginormous and terryfing'' ''You're over reacting''
I rolled my eyes. ''He's like six foot ten!'' ''He is not, he's about a head taller than me that's less than six foot five'' ''He's still huge'' ''You make it sound like he's fat'' ''No I'm trying to say you're dating a fucking beast!'' ''Wow, I'm sorry I don't like scrawny emo guys like you'' ''Hey'' she sniffed jutting her chin out ''Caleb has his moments'' ''I'm sure he does'' I smiled. ''Imma start calling Smith 'Tiny', or 'The beast''' ''Li, he's just a strong guy and it's from the training''

''What does he do exactly cuz security guards do not own big houses or look that buff'' ''He's not that buff'' ''Does he have a six pack?'' ''He's defined'' I shrugged ''Define defined'' ''..He looks good naked'' I shrugged. ''So you've seen him naked but you've never-'' ''Grow up, just because someone is naked doesn't mean it's time for sex'' ''It's exactly what it means'' ''So everytime you take a shower or get dressed after a shower you have sex?''
I smirked. ''Sometimes'' ''Ew I don't wanna know'' I shook the thought out of my mind. ''Anyway, it doesn't matter what he looks like'' ''So if he was three hundred pounds sporting a beer gut then would you be with him?'' ''If he was still the way he was? Yes. I could care less for looks its just a perk that he is handsome'' ''Thats a load of bull'' ''I'm not shallow Lina, some people really are just looking for a nice guy'' ''And he's nice?'' ''Very, he's very sweet, sentimental, he makes me smile'' I sighed dreamily. ''Is it the money? Cuz that bracelet looks expensive''

''No'' i grumbled anoyed. ''OK OK I get it nice guy money and looks don't matter'' she held her hands up. ''But I still think it's a load of bull'' she grumbled to her self. ''OK let me ask you, why date Caleb if he's a drunk, beats on you, and has no job and relies off you? He's a dead beat. Most women wouldn't look twice at him'' ''I love him'' ''OK then, it's irrational''
I shrugged. ''Now you know how I feel'' I smiled. She nodded understanding.

''Now it's time to get this little guy ready'' I kissed Kyle's little head. I went upstairs gave him a bath and got him dressed in a little blue onesie and put his little gloves on since lately
he's been scratching his face, then pulled the little blue matching hat on. I put him in his carseat and took him downstairs but as I was looking for my keys I couldn't find them. Maybe I put them upstairs.

I went to my room and opend the door quietly and went to the nightstand. Sure enough my keys were by my phone. Smith was knocked out. It was almost adorable. I swiped my phone and keys quietly but before I could walk out he yawned reaching out and pulling me to him. He laid his head groggily on my shoulder ''Where are you going?'' he mumbled. ''To the appointment''

''Oh yeah, you got an ID right? It's on Langely'' ''Yeah I have it'' I nodded running my hand through his short hair. ''OK just becareful'' he let me get up. I grabbed my flipflops and went downstairs to find Lina playing with Kyle. ''Ready?'' I smiled ''Yuppers'' she nodded. We went to the appoinment then went to the Commisary since it was practically next door and picked up a few groceries. Kyle was a healthy baby boy and the doctor said he was all in the clear. He got a few immunizations but he seemed to be fine. He was sleeping off his tears from the mean old needles they poked and proded him with. We ate lunch at the foodcourt beside the BX then went home. By the time we got there it was already afternoon and almost time for dinner.

As we walked into the livingroom from the garage I spotted Smith sitting on the couch. I had left his phone on the coffee table incase he woke up otherwise it wouldn't disturb him.
''Hey baby I got you a sub'' i held up a Subway bag as I walked towards the couch setting Kyle's car seat down then handing the bag to Smith. He scooped me into his arms making me sit in his lap ''Thanks'' he kissed my collar bone. ''A little affectionate are we?'' ''It's too quiet when your not here'' ''Are you implying I'm a loud person?'' I snorted. ''Yes, but I like it'' he tossed the sub on the coffee table laying me on the couch and kissing me. I was surprised at his actions. I couldn't help but laugh and scream as he tickled me half way through the kiss. ''Stop that it tickles'' I squirmed. He chuckled huskily in my ear before kissing me again. ''Maybe you're just horny'' I snorted looking up at him. ''Thats probably part of it'' he shrugged.

Men, what can you do with them? ''Eat your sub, I wasn't too sure what you'd like so i got you an italian one'' ''I'm not picky'' ''Of course not'' I rolled my eyes. I liked that, at least he ate anything that was placed infront of him. he reminded me of my father like that. Unlike my step dad who complained about every little thing. ''I like good food, as long as it tastes good then I'll eat it'' ''I like that, I could make just about anything and you wouldn't complain would you?'' ''No'' ''Good, well tonight I was gonna make bacon spaghetti'' ''Sounds good'' he snorted. ''It is good trust me when have I ever made bad food'' ''Point taken'' he mused.
I felt the bandage wrap under his shirt against my leg ''How are your ribs?'' ''Better, still sore and hurts like a bitch but thats only if I raise my hand''

''Well I'm going to take a shower, I smell like hospital'' ''You smell like flowers'' ''I smell like hospital flowers'' I snorted ''No you smell good you always do'' ''You're sweet'' I smiled pecking his lips. He let me up and took the sandwhich from the coffee table. I went to help Lina put the groceries away. She had a cheshire grin on her face and I sighed shaking my head ''I don't want to hear it'' ''What?'' she said innocently. ''You know what'' I rolled my eyes elbowing her side. ''Ow so violent'' ''I barely touched you'' ''Sharp elbows!'' ''You're silly''
''So when are you finaly going to do the deed?'' ''Do the deed? Who says that?'' ''I do'' she beamed. ''..I don't think it's any of your business'' ''Of course it is! Because you will tell me everything''

''No I wont'' ''Why not'' she whined. ''No'' I raised a brow at her. ''But I needs to know'' ''What you 'needs' is to mind your business'' ''Fine'' she grumbled. ''One question though'' I sighed
feeling the blush cross my cheeks ''What?'' ''..How do you, I dont know..Like..How do you go about doing that kind of thing?'' ''Sex?'' ''..Yeah'' ''Get naked? I mean it's not like a uniform
thing you just do it..Well with a little fore play of course, kiss him..Then ever so slightly reach for his shirt or pants or somthing and tug at it, I don't know when I first did it I was drunk and
all I remember was tearing at his clothes'' ''I don't want to hurt him'' ''Some guys like it rough'' ''You're not helping'' I ran my hand down my face. ''Fine..undress him and push him on the bed, I don't know depends on the guy'' she shrugged. ''So is he getting lucky tonight?'' she smirked. ''Lina'' I grumbled. ''What? I'm curious if so I'll take care of the kid'' ''Li back off''
''Well-'' ''Hush'' I laughed rolling my eyes ''Fine, geez always ruining the fun'' ''Yeah OK'' I nodded sarcastically.

I made dinner after feeding Kyle and watching a movie with Lina. She stopped harrasing me for a while but once the movie ended and we were in the kitchen she was up my ass again
about my sex life. I finally managed to change the conversation to better less uncomfortable topics. We sat down for dinner and Smith seemed almost guilty. He kept avoiding eye contact with me. I set my fork down and narrowed my eyes at him ''OK what did you do?'' ''Nothing'' he shrugged. ''Smith'' ''I didn't do anything'' ''Oh my god you didn't'' I sighed shaking my head.

''Shanell I have t-'' ''No you don't what you need to do is heal before you go back out again! You just took an all nighter, I know it's you're job but there is Landon and Matt'' I stood from the table furious. I didn't know why I was so furious but I was. I was frustrated that he was getting all these jobs and not letting his body heal. For heaven's sake he has stitches in the side of his head and his ribs are barely starting to heal! I shook my head walking away ''Shanell'' he sighed getting up following me. ''Don't touch me'' I growled walking away from him. ''Shanell'' he tried again. ''Don't fucking touch me'' I hissed turning on him. ''Baby come on Im not-'' ''You need to give your self some time to heal Smith, the next thing I know you're coming home in a body bag because your body can't take anymore'' I shouted at him. ''You're getting upset for nothing'' ''For nothing?!'' I looked at him wide eyed. ''Yeah cuz stitches on the side of your fucking head is nothing'' I glared at him. ''I'm fine you're the one who's taking this hard'' he sighed. ''I'm taking this hard? Smith you just came home from an all nighter, you've still got stitches in your head you can barely lift your arm, not to mention the limp in your leg. When are you going to give yourself time to heal'' ''I'm not going to do anything graphic, I'm just getting some intel''

''Smith, it doesn't matter. You'll be seen as a weakness in your state. Is this all Miri does? work you to the bone? Baby stay home'' I walked into his arms and laid my forehead on his chest. He put his arms around with a sigh. ''I can-'' ''Why can't Matt or Landon do it? Don't you have other guys? Preferably not injured?'' I looked up at him. ''I'll be home before one'' ''Smi-''
''I won't be gone long'' ''Fine, I can't stop you but if you come home injured..Imma make your life a living hell'' I pointed anoyed at him. He smiled leaning in kissing me ''But if you stay
I could make it worth your while'' I cooed. ''You're not going to make this easy are you?'' ''No''
I shook my head. ''I have to'' he sighed. I swayed with him as I looked up at him and
smirked ''I know people owe you things, I'm sure you can find someone to do things for you'' ''If you want to get things done right-'' ''Yeah yeah I know then do them yourself'' I sighed
rolling my eyes. ''I won't be gone long'' he cupped my cheek. ''Doesn't it faze you at all that you're injured?'' I sighed. ''I can't let it affect me, work is work'' ''Yeah well if you don't start taking care of yourself soon then you'll die sooner than you think'' I said stoicly. ''Would you miss me?'' he asked.

I punched him in the stomach ''Don't ask stupid questions when I say I love you they aren't empty words'' I growled as he took a gasp of breath. I didn't punch him enough to actually hurt him but with his already bruised ribs I knew he'd feel it. He snorted standing
up straight again. ''Well with actions like that I think you'd be contributing to my death'' he chuckled. ''You frustrate me'' I shrugged. He kissed my head then grabbed my hand ''Come on..let's go finish dinner'' he led me towards the kitchen. I pursed my lips nodding. I was still a bit annoyed. ''I'll take a week off if it'll make you happy'' he sighed. ''Workaholic''
I grumbled. ''I don't know anything else Shanell'' ''I know but sometimes you need to relax and take it easy..Like when your injured..It's common sense Smith'' ''OK I'll take off a week'' ''OK'' I nodded. Knowing that was probably as good as I'll get but I knew a week wouldn't allow all his wounds to heal. He cupped my cheek making me look up at him. ''One week of absolutely no work, we'll even go to Virginia Beach. Would you like that?'' ''No what I want is for you to heal Smith..'' ''I will'' he smiled condescendingly.

That smile irritated me. I wanted to slap it off his face but I didn't want to hurt him. ''Don't smile like that it looks like a rape face'' I grumbled. He laughed out loud then kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its getting boring..just let me know k? tell me if im dragging on lol.