Status: Just getting this started! *Updates might be sketchy school. and working on my draco one*

An Eye for an Eye and a Lie for a Lie

The Docks

I told my dad I had to go out and clear my head, which he understood, and was now driving through Gotham like a bat out of hell on my bike. I headed out towards the docks where I knew my best friend, Jason, would be, along with the druggies. We would probably play a round of poker and maybe smoke a few cancer sticks but, that’s how life is when your young and reckless. In all honesty it could be a lot worse, I could be shooting up heroin or sniffing coke.

I pulled up next to the warehouse we always hung out at. Everyone here knows I come from money and at first they gave me crap and wouldn’t have it or me. Luckily, I have Jason to cover my back. He told them all to back off and reminded them that things were hard all over. I may be rich but I don’t act or dresses like it, I’m usually, despite my “father’s” protests, in a band tee with skinny jeans and converse. I jumped off the bike and headed to the door, knocking, Tap-pause-taptap-tap.

Our look out, a buff guy named Kevin, opened door. “Hey Rose, haven’t seen you in a while.”

I smiled at Kevin, “Yeah, I know, been busy with stuff. Is Jason here?” I asked scanning over the heads of people.

Hands covered my eyes, “Guess who?”

“Jason,” I squealed turning around hugging him tight.

He laughed, “I guess you’ve missed me, huh?”

I let go scoffing, “Me miss you,” I said in a snooty voice pointing at myself then him. We made eye contact the busted out laughing at the same time.

“You guys are freaks. You do know that right,” Kevin asked.

“Yup,” Jason and I said in unison and then started laughing at again. Kevin just shook his head and closed the door to the warehouse.

I turned to Kevin, “Let’s go play some poker and get a smoke.”

“You want a beer too?”

“Usually I would say yes to your offer, kind sir, but I have to admit I have given up drinking till I am of legal age.”

He looked at me shaking his head, “I’ll go get you some vodka.”

“Make sure you get it 'Russian' to me,” I yelled after him smirking. ‘God I love that kid I thought to myself,’ I thought as I walked up to a chick named Marcy. “You got my smokes, Mar.”

“Yea,” she said tossing me a pack and a lighter.

“Thanks,” I replied taking out a stick and lighting it. I took a hit.

Jason came up to me and handed me my vodka.

“Thanks,” I said taking a sip. “Now let’s go get us a table,” I said grabbing his hand and walking to an opening. Just as we sat down the doors busted open and a mad cackle went through the room.

"Jacky’s here!” a deranged voice yelled.

I turned to the all too familiar voice of the clown prince. “Oh no,” I whispered under my breath.

Jason locked eyes with me knowing the sort of dangerous situation I could get into if the Joker knew it was me. “Get under the table,” he whispered pushing me slightly. Dazed I got under snuffing out my cigarette.

The Joker Laughed, “Now I’m in some-ah need of assistance from you lovely people. I could imagine him licking his lips the way he does. “Now stand up,” He demanded. I saw chairs scoot up and people started lining up in front of the table I was under.

“Anyone that wants to be a goon step forward, and anyone that doesn’t will be-ah how you say it? Shot.”

Everybody stepped forwards, “Good, good. I’m-ah glad to see so many faithful kids.” The Joker's spine tingling laughter rang out once more, loud and clear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited though the story line didn't change at all.