I'm on My Way

I had to run away high so I wouldn’t come home low.


George Weasley dropped out of school in his last year with his twin brother, Fred. They had left behind all their friends, their siblings and memories. But most of all, George left behind the love of his life. There’s a war going on in the Wizarding World and the pain knowing that he’s so far from his girlfriend hurts. Sometimes, while thinking back on leaving Hogwarts with Fred, he thinks that he ran away. He ran away from that horrible Umbridge lady who represented the corrupted Ministry.

Fred’s excuse was that they’re of age and their lives weren’t needed in the academic field. They opened up the joke shop at 93 Diagon Alley and life was perfect.

All George wanted to do was come home to Roxie, his home sweet home.

Image


This is my entry for Roxie’s, 80’s Love Song contest. My song is Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue.
Word count: 1,771

George Weasley is brought you to by the Queen, J.K. Rowling, and everything Harry Potter related. This is for Roxie, (laugh out loud) I’ma kiss up. And Motley Crue owns the song “Home Sweet Home”, where title and lyrics are from. And because I can’t leave Fred alone, I own Acey and Queen Rowling owns Fred. Got it?