Dx Daughters

Dx Daughters Chapter 5

Read Memo if you didn't!

Okay so I lied to Jessie Randy and I did have a "thing", but that’s all that I thought it was a "thing" nothing serious cause I couldn’t do serious, but every time I looked up at him as he carried me to his room for his showing of how he loved me my heart fluttered and I got butterflies like no other. Maybe it’s okay if I just go with the flow of this and if he breaks my heart then no more relationships. I promised myself in my head and then looked around the room. It…it was beautiful! Rose petals all over the bed and floor, and a bottle of champagne on a cart next to the bed. Also on the cart were strawberries along with melted chocolate in a bowel or that’s what it looked like. I looked up at Randy who was staring at me watching how my eyes wondered the room.

"It’s beautiful." I said a little breathlessly. He smiled and kissed me softly.

"It’s all for you." He whispered against my lips and carried me to the bed, laying me down gently. I sat up biting my lip and watched as he leaned against the wall looking at me.

"So is this how you are showing me you love me by just staring at me?" I asked smiling.

"Your just so beautiful," He barely whispered then smirked. "Is it not what you expected?" He asked smirking and pushing off the wall with his foot. I glared at him and crossed my arms turning away from him.

"Nope I’m fine with that you can stare all you want at what I’m wearing now but who knows what’s underneath so just keep staring." I answered him with a smirk of my own looking over one shoulder to see him chuckle then smirk. I smiled and turned away looking at the dresser in the room seeing pictures of me and him being retards. I was about to ask him when he got those, when I felt the bed sink down and his breath hit the back of my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Now that you mention that there’s something on your neck." He whispered against the base of my neck laying sweet kisses along my neck and shoulders.

Kasie moaned in pleasure making Randy smirk against her sweet honey tanned skin. He pulled away slowly and kissed her back while he unzipped the small sun dress off of her. She moaned again making him want to rip all of her clothes off along with his but he didn’t. This was going to be romantic and full of love and passion. He slowly started kissing the crook of her neck turning her over so she was facing him. Kasie drew in a deep breath and laid back on the bed. She was nervous not that she wasn’t used to having sex but the last person she did have sex with and they were "in love" he broke her heart and she was scared that Randy was just the same. He smiled taking in the sight of her.

"What?" Kasie asked scared that something was wrong and quickly looked down at what she was wearing. Randy laughed and kissed her.

"Your just so gorgeous and I cant get over it." Kasie blushed and kissed him back running her hands up his shirt taking it off. Randy moaned in the kiss as she traced up and down his chest with her small index finger then ran it over the hem of his tight denim jeans that she loved so much.

"Your such a tease!" He hungrily growled in between there kisses making her smirk. He moved his lips from hers to her neck to her collarbone then to her neck again immediately finding her sweet spot. Kasie digged her nails into his back moaning like crazy as he ran his tongue over her sweet spot. He smirked and got off the bed taking his jeans off then resuming his position on her. He kissed her lips lightly then trailed his kisses down her stomach then back up to her breasts. He reached behind her gently and unclasped her bra throwing it to the ground with the other clothes and cupped the exposed flesh before taking one in his mouth. She gasped out loud then relaxed moaning at his touch running her hands through his hair. He smirked and moved to the other one while his hands rubbed the inside of her thigh making her moan louder. Randy smirked and returned back to her lips kissing her roughly then slowly lowered himself so their bare chest’s would rub together. She moaned in his mouth driving him crazy. He grinded his hips against hers almost making her scream.

"Randy please stop playing I need you." She pleaded through her pleasure.

"You’ll have me." He whispered hungrily into her ear and reached down to remove his boxers while kissing her neck. He placed the tip of his semi hard member at her entrance and went in slowly then picking up his pace. It wasn’t long til her climax came making her scream out Randy’s name. She rolled over so she was on top of him and slowly moved her hips down. A few seconds past and he grabbed her hips gently helping her move up and down on him triggering his climax. She collapsed next to him as they were both panting. She rolled over and looked at him, he followed her position but wrapped his arms around her small waist pulling her closer to him.

"I love you." She whispered against his chest as she traced his tattoos on his arms with her finger sending shivers up his spine. He smiled and kissed her head.

"I love you to baby." He whispered back holding her closer.

"Where did you get those pictures on the dresser?" She asked and stopped her tracing. Randy looked over at the pictures holding in his laugh as his eyes found the one of his and hers many ice cream fight, then the one with them at the water park.

"Jessie got them for me." He said looking down at her.

"Don’t you ever leave me cause I think I would die without you." She whispered again and looked up at him a few tears falling from her eyes. He smiled and kissed them away then placed both hands on either side of her small face and kissed her gently and passionately.

"Never would I think of it." She smiled and snuggled up closer to him before she quickly dosed off in his arms.

~Chris’s View~

We spread out a blanket over the cave floor where we had a perfect view of the waterfall.

"Kitten will you go get me a sandwich?" I asked Jessie with a huge smile on my face.

"Of course what ki…" Her words cut off as she pulled a out a small black velvet box.

"Chris what is this?" She asked tears swelling up in her eyes. I smiled and walked over to her and opened it getting on one knee.

"This isn’t an engagement ring but a promise ring so Jessie I promise to always make you happy no matter what and to love you until I am dead and forever on." I smiled and waited for her response. She had one hand over her mouth trying to not cry and nodded.

"Yes! Definitely Yes!!!" She yelled. I smiled and put it on her finger and kissed her leading her back to where we were with her sitting in between my legs.

"Oh Chris this….this is soo amazing!" Jessie said smiling and leaning back on me. I smiled and kissed the back of her neck.

"I’m glad you like it but that’s not the only reason why I wanted to show you this." I said motioning to the ring on her finger. "When I said I loved you and wanted to show you that in all corners I mean that." She smiled her breathtaking smile and kissed me.

"I’m ready." She whispered against my lips. I smiled and kissed her back turning her whole body around so her legs where wrapped around my waist.

"Are you sure?" I asked still unsure. She blushed and nodded kissing me.

"Of course I am I have wanted this for how long?!" She said laughing. I smiled and kissed her.

"Okay." I picked her up and led her to the back of the cave where no one could see us
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay hope you enjoy it :D