Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Sabotage

The next morning, I woke up 2 hours early, and gently shook Danni awake. She groaned, but I shook her, checking if Lisa and Pansy were still asleep
“What?” she moaned, and I glared at her to whisper, and then grinned
“We need to put phase one of making their life hell into action” I said
“Which is?” she asked
“Showers”
“Huh?”
“Simple, we put that foul smelling potion over them, the one we learnt last year, then put itching power on them as well, then you go for your quick shower now, and I’ll just have gone in by the time they wake up, and then I’ll take all of my clothes in there, and get changed and everything in there, so that they don’t get a chance to have a shower, right? And the best part is, they can’t prove that we put anything on them either! But they’ll know it was us anyways! And here’s a potion to make us not vulnerable to the truth serum, so they can’t prove it!” I said, smiling evilly at Danni and handing her a bottle of potion. She grinned back at me evilly, and downed the potion before hopping into the shower, whilst I put the mank potion onto the twosome, and then sprayed the itching over their chest so that they looked really slutty scratching their breasts all day long, and sniggered to myself before hopping into the shower after Danni. Not long after, I could hear the two asses screaming their heads off, and Danni doubling up with laughter, I laughed evilly whilst getting changed in the shower, and didn’t come out until the two were forced to leave. Me and Danni high-fived each other before walking into potions happily. Draco and Blaise were all set to comfort us because of the twosome, but we just smiled and kissed them, smirking at the two sluts, and Draco and Blaise knew something was up, especially since the twosome were scratching their breasts whilst the boys gaped and the girls called them all sorts of name like slags and tramps.
“SIR! THOSE TWO BITCHES PUT STUFF ON US, THEN DIDN’T LET US INTO THE SHOWER!” Pansy and Lisa yelled, and we cackled, sitting on a table. Snape made his eyes into angry slits and asked us if it were true. We tried to look innocent, shaking our heads, and I was the perfect little actress, but Danni was grinning whilst shaking her head.
“Now, I’m supposing this was your idea Miss… Sky” Snape said. He knew what my true name was, but wasn’t allowed to say it out loud in lessons. “Seeing as you are the perfect little actress after all, and much smarter than Daniela. Correct?” he asked me
“No sir” I said, sounding hurt. He fumed, and then shoved a flask of truth serum in my face
“We’ll find out” he said, and I drank the serum happily, whilst Draco and Blaise looked alarmed. “So are you guilty?” he asked me. I smiled
“Not at all dear sir” I said, and grinned at him
“Of course, a clever girl like you. You took the anti truth serum didn’t you?”
“Prove it” I said, grinning at him, and he knew he’d lost, and then walked back to his table after telling Pansy and Lisa to go and have a shower. Before they left for our room, I grinned. I knew something like this would happen, so I had made necessary preparations. I started counting down from 20, and everyone looked weirdly at me, including Danni. “Aaaaand, 1” I said, and Lisa and Pansy ran back into our room. Lisa had gone white, and Pansy was screaming
“What’s wrong?” professor Snape asked angrily
“May we… may we… can we… use a … different bathroom sir?” Lisa asked, looking rigid with shock. I smiled
“I warned you not to touch my stuff” I said simply, and sat down on my table next to Draco, who was looking at me weirdly. “Let me guess. You tried to sabotage my outfit for the school prom, and when you opened my cupboard, Nagi- I mean, a certain snake slithered out of the cupboard… how am I doing so far?” I asked them, smiling innocently. They looked at me shocked and angry, and Draco burst out laughing, then Blaise and Danni followed. They all knew who the snake was. It was Nagini, my father’s beloved snake. Me and Danni took it in turns to torture the gruesome twosome for the next few weeks, until the end of term, and they avoided us completely, and took to showering in their friend’s room. Funny that, I didn’t think they had any one other than themselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhh what loners
ok comment message sub and all that shizzle ^_^