Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

History's Annoying Repetitions...

“Hey, I don’t mind pranking Potter” Liam said, rushing to my side, and I smiled then nodded, and we headed off towards the bush, which, if you move it an inch, reveals one of Peeve’s secret holes, where he puts all sorts of stuff to cause mischief and havoc. Only the Slytherins knew about that of course… well, only the really bad Slytherins. I giggled and he grinned as we loaded a gun with a black tar like substance which sticks to you for days, spreading all over the place where it was launched. For example, if a tiny drop touched your arm, your whole arm would be stuck to whatever you’re wearing for a month, or if it hit your chest, it your whole torso would stick to your shirt. He loaded the gun with some other substances, and then we walked out from behind the bush and sprayed Potter, then started hooting with laughter. We got up to lots of evil doings which landed us in weeks of detention for the following week, but we had fun.

It was on Sunday that we were messing around when he said he had to show me something in his room. I nodded, and then walked into it with him, and sat down on the bed before he locked the door.
“Uh. Liam. Watcha doin?” I asked, trying to sound bright, but looking nervously at the door.
“Don’t worry babe. Just lie down and relax” he said, taking off his shirt.
“Liam…” I started, but he kissed me to stop me talking. This kiss was like nothing I’d felt before. Not even when I was drunk did I ever have a kiss this bad. Fuck even the guy who raped me kissed better. Hang on… the guy who raped me… was Liam doing what I think he was? He couldn’t… but then again… he was the most evil person in our year.
Too late, didn’t get a chance to think about it.
He’d taken my clothes off, and was on top of me.
No. this couldn’t happen again. Draco couldn’t save me this time… he’d saved me once in real life and once when I was dreaming, but I knew he wouldn’t now. Maybe there might have been a chance if he knew, but he didn’t. He was with Lisa now. A tear escaped my eye “Liam please… don’t” I said, as he took off my underwear. Damn my sexy underwear for turning him on!
“Relax sunshine” he said, kissing me roughly.
“Liam leave me alone!” I said, trying to wrestle him off me, but he was too strong for that.
He didn’t love me. He never had. Why oh why did boys only want one thing? Were they all mentally retarded?!
“Shut up bitch!” he said hotly as I screamed, and punched me, knocking the wind out of me, and taking out a condom.
“Liam, just leave me alone!” I said sobbing, as he put it on. Suddenly, an idea hatched in my head. I wasn’t the slyest girl in my school for no reason! “Fine!” I said, breathing deeply, and he stopped, inches above me. “Fine! We can have sex… but we’ll both enjoy it more if I didn’t struggle right? So why don’t we start again, and I go freshen up in your bathroom?” I asked, looking at him seductively, a smile on my face
“Hmm… unlike the others, you don’t complain. Ok. Go and make yourself sexy for me” he said, and I suddenly felt sick. He had raped others before. But I kept the seductive smile on my face and charmed him, not rushing at all, but walking slowly into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys liiike
sorry i havent been uploading lately - i've been crazy busy. near the weekend isnt a good time for me since i have so much stuffs to do
F.Y.I - it's my birthday next week, on the 27th of August :D i shall be fifteen years old ^_^ feel free to leave me happy birthday comments and send me birthday presents :P juuust kidding xx