Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Tattle Tale

When I was inside, I looked around desperately, trying to find out something to do. My clothes were outside, so I couldn’t make a run for it. I couldn’t escape from out of his room, cause he’d be there. If only I could get my wand. Hang on, I could say I needed my make-up, and take my bag. That could work! I walked outside, and then he looked at me suspiciously.
“I need my make-up bag” I said, picking up my hand bag.
“Ok, just take your make-up bag. Not your hand bag” he said. Fuck!
“Fine” I said, and slid my phone into my make-up bag before slowly locking myself into the bathroom. When I was inside, I rushed to take my phone out, and rang Danni
“Yo!” she said from the other end of the phone.
“Uh, Danni. You know when I was drunk and that guy spiked me drink and…” I asked, and she knew that I was talking about me being raped. She’d put it on loudspeaker so that Blaise could hear as well, and no-one else was in the common room anyways.
“Yeah”
“Well, uh… history repeating itself with Liam” I whispered
“What?!” she and Blaise screamed
“Ssh! I’m in the bathroom, but he might hear you. Oh fuck! He’s banging on the door! Help me please!” I said desperately, before turning off my phone “Just coming Liam” I said, and rattled my make-up to make it sound like I had been putting my make-up on. Suddenly, I heard him walking away, and tipping out the contents of my hand bag. Oh shit! He’d realised my phone wasn’t in there
“Oh you sly slag!” he said, and shouted Alohomara, and the door opened.
Why the fuck do I keep forgetting to close the doors using magic?!
Just as he was about to walk in, Blaise and Danni walked in to his room, and punched Liam. I ran out of the bathroom, grabbed my clothes and ran into my room then got changed, shivering and crying, with Danni next to me, comforting me.

“Oh Kelly don’t break down like this! Please Kelly!” she said, hugging me, and I sobbed onto her shoulder
“DANNI!” Blaise called from downstairs, and she led me down towards Blaise “Dumbledore’s been informed of this. Liam’s being excluded. Only us and Dumbledore knows what happened. Oh, and Liam of course. It’s going to be ok” he said, hugging me, and I nodded, calming down a bit
“Thanks Blaise. You guys always comes through for me” I said, smiling, and I was asked to tell professor Dumbledore exactly what happened, with Blaise and Danni next to me. When I finished, Blaise jumped up angrily and smashed his fist onto the wall, causing his skin to split and bleed. “Blaise” I said softly, and gently mended his hand. Professor Dumbledore looked really depressed, and Danni couldn’t help but laugh, and Blaise looked at her like she was crazy. My mouth broke into a grin too, and Blaise widened his eyes at me.
“Something the matter Ms. Riddle?” professor Dumbledore asked me.
“Uh, it’s just that face you made, like your wife had died” I said, and Danni burst out laughing. Even Blaise grinned, and Dumbledore found it amusing.
“Oh. Right. Well, Liam will be excluded, and not allowed within one hundred miles of you again. You said… there were other… victims?” he asked me gently. I nodded
“He didn’t say who. I told you everything that happened word for word”
“Right. Well, you do not wish for this information to be released to the school, though it would be helpful if it were because other girls may be convinced to come and tell us if Liam had acted the same with him. None the less, this will be kept confidential, and all of Liam’s past girlfriends will be asked if Liam ever did anything in any way to hurt them, or such” he said, smiling at us, then nodded at the door as if to say we were excused.
♠ ♠ ♠
well... isnt dumbledore just peachy.. o.O
ok well i hope you guys enjoyed :D
comment, sub, message, all that jazz :D