Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Alcohol

What was wrong with me? Danni was right. I take every fucking thing too far. A joke was fine, but all this beating up shit? What was all that about? I needed to be by myself. Somewhere no-one would find me. Danni would probably be in our room, so I decided to go and find the room of requirements. I walked three times past the tapestry, wishing there was a room where I could just relax, and the door appeared as I opened my eyes. I yanked open the door, and ran in, to see a swimming pool, a hot tub, a sauna and some other spa equipment which helped you relax. I thought about going for the hot rocks, but then knew that I’d probably lob them at someone if they came in, and decided against it. Instead, I took a brand new hot pink tankini from the stall, and put it on me. No-one was here, so why did I would I need to use a changing room? I needed a drink I thought, and made my way over to the mini bar, and downed three cups of Vodka, then took the Vodka bottle, and decided to go into the hot tub to unwind, then have a swim later. I was about to put my foot in, when I saw a dark shape at the bottom. I gasped, and then ran and got the litter collector which was like a net with a really long handle hanging on the side, and poked the thing, which was probably wise, but I was drunk. I didn’t fucking give a shit. The shape moved roughly, and then sprang up, to reveal that it was… Danni and she too had a bottle of Vodka in her hand. We looked at each other, and our drinks, and then laughed out loud. I got into the pool with her, and let her have a sip of my Vodka, as hers was empty now.
“You’re right. We are fucking twisted” I said, downing the bottle of Vodka, and then throwing it against the door. We laughed and joked for a while in the hot tub, before going into the pool. Danni was an adventurous type like me, so she too came up onto the diving board. She jumped down, causing quite a big splash. She had to admit it. I was a better diver “You’re such a tranny!” I yelled in a joke-voice, and I leaped off the board, doing complicated twists and turns, then land without so much a simple splash, perfectly into the swimming pool. “And that, Danni, is how a master does it” I said, smiling at her, and she dunked my head under the water “Oi! What was that for?”
“For showing off!” she said, laughing with me, and I got out of the pool and got another bottle of Vodka.
“Fuck” I yelled, and flailed my hands, trying to get a grip, but the floor was wet with water, and just as I was about to fall onto the floor and hit my head, someone caught me. I looked up at the face and saw Draco. “What… the hell… are you –hic- doing here” I asked, the world slightly spinning because I’d drunk so much
“Woah. You’re drunk.”
“Well done Genius” I said, and shrugged him off before slipping and falling head first into the pool. Draco jumped in after me, but I just resurfaced and swam away from him
“We need to get you sober for lessons”
“Oh stop being such a nerd. And by the way…. You want to get me sober… but I… don’t want to” I said, and Danni giggled drunkenly, and Draco scowled. “Oh don’t make that face. You look so cute when you do that” I said, and kissed him (Danni found this hilarious and started crying from laughter) Draco looked at me for a second, and then pushed me away
“You’re drunk” he said
“Oh fucking loosen up” I said, and heard Danni go oops as she slid back into the pool whilst trying to get out. “Come on you silly Billy” I said, as I pushed Danni out of the pool, and she collapsed into a heap of laughter
“Silly Billy!” she repeated, and we both giggled as we walked into the changing rooms, leaving Draco in the swimming pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like
comment message sub
peace love dracomalfoy xx