Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Nightmare

That night, I couldn’t sleep. I had the same dream about Blade coming, and screamed for Draco again. I didn’t want Danni, Blaise or Jason to save me. I wanted Draco to save me. I yelled his name, whilst the bloody knife cut into my wrists, crying out for him, whilst Blade told me Draco could not come.
“Kelly! Ssh. Calm down!” I heard someone say. I didn’t bother trying to figure out who it was. I wanted Draco.
“DRACO!” I yelled, tears streaming down my face, and woke up as I felt a blow in my stomach
“Kelly would you fucking pipe down?! It’s ok! I’m here! It’s just a nightmare!” Danni said, rocking me like Draco once did, but I pulled away from her “What was that all about? I‘m pretty sure even Draco heard you screaming his name!” she said, rubbing her ears which she complained were still ringing from all of my shouting
“Just a nightmare. I had it before at Draco’s house” I said, and wiped away my tears. Once I’d calmed down, Danni slapped me lightly.
“You listen to me Kelly Riddle! You are over Draco and no longer need him!” she said defiantly
“Ok Danni. In case you’ve forgotten, Draco broke up with me so it’s kinda hard for me to let him go”
“But you seemed so cheerful that day!”
“Because! Father always taught me never to show that you are weak. I grew up with him, so I grew up with that saying, and it stuck to me.” Danni sighed
“Kelly, it’s ok to be a normal girl once in a while and cry over something. Hell my cousin cried over spilling milk because it was her first time and apparently it was a really emotional thing. She just left it there and all. Didn’t even clean it up. Wanted to preserve it I suppose. Had a real fit when the maid cleaned it up. Fired her and all!” Danni said, and we both burst out laughing. I glanced nervously at the door, hoping no one else had heard me. Especially not Lisa or Pansy, and as if Danni had read my mind, she said “Don’t worry Kelly. I sound proofed the room the second I woke up. I knew you wouldn’t wake up for quite some time, or stop yelling, and unfortunately, I was right” she said, and she looked like she was about to cry as well. I laughed, and then hugged her, and she made sure I was fine, before we both went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
keep on subbing guys!!
also, if u do sub, please leave a comment on my page or something so that i know who's subbed so i can choose a winner ^_^