Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Options

I woke up the next morning, with my head ringing from crying so much late into the night, and applied just enough make-up so it didn’t look like I had cried at all. I had to go all out on my face, to attract other people’s eyes away from my blood coloured eyes. Danni walked over to me then next morning and hugged me, my face still unhappy. I tried as hard as I could to smile, but I couldn’t.
“Hey, you ok?” she asked me softly. I nodded “I hear you crying last night, and I waited and waited, but you didn’t call for Draco, so I knew it wasn’t a dream” I looked down. “Is it something to do with Draco?” she asked me, and I nodded and cried again. She sighed, sat me down on her bed, and I told her everything that happened. After I’d finished, she hugged me “Oh Kelly, you don’t deserve this. He hurt you too much Kelly. I couldn’t be happier if you two got together again. I really miss him. Blaise even misses him a tad, though he’d rather have you 100 percent. But only we girls know what you’ve been going through. It’s up to you Kelly. We just don’t wanna see you get hurt again.” She said looking at me upset.
“I bet… I’ve broken the world record of having this many heart breaks. Hell, I don’t even need Horcruxes! I said grinning, and she laughed at me through her tears.
“Seriously Kelly. You recover way too quickly. It’s not normal. You need to get yourself checked out!” she said, and we both walked down laughing into the great hall.

“There are my giggly girls!” Blaise said grinning at us, and we smiled at him and sat down. I saw Draco looking at me, and my grin faded, and I looked down again. Kelly saw what was going on, and hurried me over towards Blaise then sat me down. “Uh, what’s up Kelly?” he asked me, looking at me worriedly, then looking over at Draco. Danni explained to him briefly, and he made a faint ‘ohhh’ sound. “Oh ignore him Kelly! He’s not worth your time!” he said, looking at Draco evilly.
“Shut up Blaise! It’s up to her!” Danni said angrily
“Ok! I’m just telling her what’s best for her!”
“I think she can decide that for herself!” Danni said sneering. Blaise scowled, and then started spooning down his breakfast. I swirled mine round with my spoon until it became mush “Kelly you gotta eat something” she said, trying to offer me my favourite foods, but I just declined them
“I’m not hungry” I mumbled, looking down at my lap
“Kelly… please don’t be difficult. Eat something” she said, but I just walked out of the room, and into mine. Kelly tried to come after me, but had to get to lessons, and went off to them with Blaise instead.
‘Why oh why didn’t I marry Blade when I had the chance?’ I moaned miserably.
Cause you didn’t love him. You loved Draco
Too bad he doesn’t love me back!
How do you know? He wanted you last night
Yes but he hurt me too much
Didn’t your mother always teach you to forgive and forget?
Yes but sayings get old. I was only 11 when she told me that for the last time
Yes, but hasn’t that saying stuck with you for all these years?
What does it matter? I’m single and miserable. I’m lonely too. Oh my god I’m sad! Like Hermione!
You can change that
Shut up, you sound just like Draco
Do I? That’s perfect isn’t it? I’m your conscious. And you say Draco is exactly like me, meaning he is exactly like you. It’s perfect! He’s like your soul partner!
Yes, but being alike doesn’t always help. Look where it’s ended me and Draco
Think of it large scale. You can think back to ‘look how it ended with you and Draco’, and be happy, knowing that you will taste another one of his kisses soon. Or, you can be sad, thinking ‘what if’
Yes but I can’t have another heart break. What if it doesn’t work out?
And what if it does?
I can’t know for sure
So take the risk. You’re a daring girl.
It hurts too much
Do it
Look, you’re my heart speaking! I need to go with my head. Cause going with my heart hasn’t really worked out too well for me, cause I’m still bloody single!
Ok. So think about it. Would you be happy if you were going out with the perfect guy? Which is not Draco?...
Yes…
Honestly?... think about it…

At break, Danni and Blaise walked in, and I sat on my chair, as if expecting them
“Uh, hi” they said softly
“I’ve made my final decision” I said sighing
“Oh… what is it?” Danni asked.
“You’ll see” I said, looking down at the floor
“Oh Kelly, its ok. He’s an asshole anyways”
“I haven’t told you my decision yet, how can you be so sure which one I’m picking?”
“Because Kelly… that look on your face, that sad look, it can only mean one thing”
“You’ll find someone else soon. Loads of guys want you Kelly. You know it”. I sighed. “When will Draco find out?”
“Tonight” I said, and scribbled a note to Draco, telling him to meet me by the lake tonight. Tear drop splashed down onto the piece of parchment, and I hesitated, but I handed it to Blaise, and told him to give it to Draco. I had just sealed my fate about Draco…
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i couldnt upload guys, i went away for the weekend and obvs didnt have the story with me since i wasnt on my computer. i would have taken it on a memory stick but i went to celebrate my birthday again (cos 6 or 7 times is the best way to go ;D) and i had to cut it short because of last minute plans i decided to go to watford, and didnt even have time to go home - my parents dropped off my clothes for me and so i couldnt get the story
anywhoo, here's the next update :D hope you guys like
quizilla followers - the if love is sweet story will be up soon!! stay posted ^_^

-hasini xx