Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

An undecided love

I made my way over to the lake, and Saw Draco’s silhouette, staring at his reflection in the lake. I walked over to him, and he turned round to face me. I had tears in my eyes from the moment I saw him, and glanced nervously at the door, where Blaise and Danni were waiting to see my verdict on Draco. If I walked away from Draco after talking to him, we were over. And if I seemed to carry on talking to him, we were back together. That was what they thought.
“Hey” he said softly, and I smiled at him weakly.
“Hi” I said, and another tear escaped my eye. He shook his head
“Kelly please-”
“Draco I can’t. It hurts too much.”
“Kelly… I love you”
“I can’t Draco” I said, starting to walk away
“Kelly look at what you’re fucking doing to me! I’m crying!” he said, and my face softened. Draco never cries. Ever. I shut my eyes, more tears flowing, and stopped walking. “Kelly” he said, running over to me, and put his arms on my back, pulling me close to him.
“Draco please. We can’t” I said as I looked into his eyes
“I know you love me Kelly. Why are you stopping us?”
“Because it hurts too much Draco! You put me through too much! I’ve bounced back up one too many times”
“I love you” he said, tears rolling down his pale face, which was highlighted by the moon, and he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back.
“I love you so much Kelly. I never want to lose you again”
“I love you too” I whispered, and placed my forehead on his, looking down. He hugged me, and then we walked back towards the front hall. Danni and Blaise had scarpered. Probably to leave us alone and Draco walked me back towards the stairs, kissed me one last time, and then waited till I disappeared up the stairs, and walked back into his room.

“WHAT HAPPENED?” Danni asked me smiling, her eyes wide and sparkling, bouncing onto my bed
“I said no” I said simply, and her face fell. She gaped at me.
“WHAT?”
“And then I said ok” I said grinning at her, and she hugged me, dancing round the room with me
“Oh Kelly! I’m so happy for you!” she said, hugging me “So. Word for word. Tell me!” she said, and I told her every single thing that happened. How the moon shone on his pale face. The river sparkled. How it felt like I was floating when he kissed me. When he cried (Danni even looked tearful then, and admitted he never cries). How I’d known that I’d loved him all along. Every single detail and she asked me to recite the best parts again, until we both fell asleep at about 3 in the morning. It had been a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
o to the m to the gee :D
oh and for those who still ask >> yes i shall be continuing the if love is sweet story. i get a loooooooooooooot of mail and queries and questions about that story and i know you guys are getting impatient but it WILL continue near the end of this story, before this story ends :) xx