Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Never Married..

A few weeks later, it was nearing the Christmas holidays and school had almost finished. It was our last day, so I decided to look extra nice, just to leave most boys heartbroken and hating Draco. What? I’m evil! It was non-school uniform especially because it was our last day, so I put on a tight, black, long sleeved top. I decided to edit it a bit, and picked up the flaps of the t-shirt that ended just above my tummy, undid the buttons, and tied it up so that the t-shirt now ended just below my breasts, so it showed off my slim, curvy figure. Perfect. I put on a pair of black, denim shorts, and placed big black sunglasses on my head. Finally, I did a smoky eye-shadow look, and then picked up my black, big handbag.
“Woah! Draco will so be drooling all over! He’ll have to watch out, or some guy will whisk you away at the party tonight!” Danni said, raising her eyebrows as she saw me. I frowned at her playfully, smiling, then slipped on black strappy heels.
“Am I missing something?” I asked her, feeling like I’d left something
“Yep” she said. I knew it!
“What?”
“A room and a red light” she said, and I chased her round the room, throwing pillows at her
“Who do you think I am, a slut?”
“Well, you dress like one” I straightened up
“Really?”
“Nah, just winding you up” she said, and disappeared out of the door. I walked down our stairs, a bit miffed with Danni for leaving without me, but my face broke into a grin as I saw her waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me. “Took you long enough!”
I walked out of the girl’s dorm corridors with her, and entered the great hall, surrounded by a lot dirty comments and dirty noises made by the boys. I smiled at all of them, biting my lip seductively at the hot ones, and went and sat down next to Draco.
“Aaw, thought you’d be happy you had such a hot girlfriend” I said, seeing Draco scowl. He looked round scowling at the boys who had gotten out of control, and didn’t reply. I checked out what he was wearing, and saw he was wearing a dark t-shirt with low slung jeans. I always found guys wearing t-shirts attractive. Well, if they looked good that is.
“Yeah, and who’s gonna hold off all these boys? Me? Single handed?” he asked me, and I smirked
“Well, that’s why I chose such a hot, strong guy” I said, and kissed him. He seemed immediately cheered up.
“If I knew that I’d get that kinda kiss, I would have let you walk round like that every day” he said, smirking. I cuffed his head lightly. We finished our breakfast completely, and me, Blaise, Danni and Draco got up to leave. Danni and Blaise went first, and then I went, with Draco behind me. as I went past a particularly hot Slytherin boy, I raised my eyebrow at him in a seductive way, and he slapped my ass. A millisecond later, Draco grabbed hold of his hand, and twisted it backwards. I turned round to face the boy, and slapped him
“Never touch me again” I said coldly, and then walked off. Draco looked at the boy one last time, punched him, and walked off scowling. We walked into potions, and Draco scowled at me, throwing fits at me as well. “Oh for fuck’s sake will you just drop it Draco? It’s over now isn’t it?! I didn’t even do anything for god’s sake!”
“No I won’t drop it! If you didn’t look at him like that, he never would have had the urge to touch you”
“Oh so now I have to keep my eyes on my wonderful boyfriend wherever the fuck I’m going?” I argued, with most of the class listening, and Snape missing again, probably to report to daddy.
“Yeah something like that!”
“Oh you can fuck yourself if you think I’m gonna do that!” I said, and turned to walk towards Danni’s desk instead, when he grabbed hold of my wrist
“I know you think he’s attractive!” Draco hissed at me, and I grabbed my hand back
“Yeah? And so what?!” I yelled, placing my hands on my hips
“So you’re mine ok?!”
“I…AM….NO-ONES! YOU DO NOT OWN ME DRACO MALFOY! NOT EVEN IF WE GET MARRIED, WILL I EVER SIGN MY SOUL AWAY TO A DISGUSTING, SELFISH ASSHOLE LIKE YOU!” I yelled, and we both stared at each other for a second. Why the hell had I said even if we got married? I could see him thinking the same thing. It’s not like we were going to… and it’s not like we might not… I had never really thought about the future like that. I only dealt with the waves as it came in life. That was what made me individual. I looked at him for a while, my face softening, and without knowing what we were doing, Draco pulled me close to him, and we kissed each other. It was a fierce, passionate kiss, like he never wanted to let me go. The class stared at us like we were crazy. Even Danni and Blaise thought we were off our rocker. I stroked his face gently, and we kissed again, this time more gentle and supple. After we pulled apart finally, Snape stormed in, and I sprang apart from Draco. Didn’t wanna piss Snape off when he was already pissed.
“No need to break apart the lovely couple. I could hear the sucking noises from you two kissing two rooms away!” Snape said coldly. (uh, I’ve tried re-phrasing the next sentence numerous times, but the result always sounds dirty so… hope you’re not as dirty as me)
“We don’t suck each other when we kiss” I muttered, and a few giggled at my sentence thinking it was dirty. I glared at them along with Draco
“I don’t care! Either way, keep your hands off each other in my lessons!” Snape said, and made a set of instructions appear on the board in a flourish, then sat down at his desk grumbling. I sighed, then grinned at Draco before sitting down whilst he went to bring the ingredients from the stock cupboard.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liiiiiiiiiike xx