Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Dressing Up

That day went slowly, and as I hurried back to my room to get changed for the end of year party, I looked helplessly at Danni, trying to pull a dress or some kind of party clothing with the clothes I had. I didn’t get a chance to buy anything special, and I had no time now. What was I going to do?! Danni sighed, half into her dress, and then quickly pulled it on, before coming over to help me. She was wearing a yellow flowing dress that ended just above her knees, which had black designs on it, with a simple, yellow, big bangle to accessories, and yellow flats.
How was it so easy for her? She came over to me, carefully trying not to mess up her straightened her that flowed down into a waterfall near her waist, and ordered me to get out everything that was suitable for a party. I used to do that to her, because I would simply pick out a quick outfit that looked ordinary yet fabulous on me. After that, I used to pull pieces of clothing together, and then merge them with my wand, then put it on her. A few months after that, she could do it by herself, and then flew up to just below my standards, where she would think for a while, but manage to produce a great outfit. I smiled at her gratefully, as she picked up a black dress and cut off the bottom, so that it looked like a large belt, and then put ruffles in it, and then set it to one side. She then got the top of the dress, and cut off the top, so that it had two curves at the top to cover my breasts, and clung to me so that it showed off my curves. She set that aside with the strip of material the size of a big belt, and then pulled out a big, black bangle, my strappy, black heels, and then set all of them aside. I pulled on the strip of material, which was a skirt (as Danni called it) and then put on the top, with Danni helping zip it up. I then put on the bangle, and my heels. I curled my hair via magic, and then put on a smoky eye-shadow, and picked up my black, small handbag, then walked off with Danni, down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so this is pretty much a filler & i know i havent published lately so i'm publishing TWO chapters today :D this is only a one time thing, unless of course i get 20 subbies (if you've been reading my other notes on the previous chapters, you'll know what i'm talking about ^_^)