Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Christmas

I woke up the next morning, feeling 50/50. I was sad because it was my last year here, but I was happy because of Christmas, and it was nearing the Christmas ball as well! I put on a checked t-shirt that came down below my butt, and then a pair of blue, denim jeans, a big bangle matching the shirt colour, silky black tights, and red flats. I straightened my hair magically, and picked up my bag, before heading into the great hall with Danni. I sat down waited for the breakfast to next to Draco and Blaise, and then waited for the breakfast to appear
“So, as you all know, this is your last year at Hogwarts, and I bid you goodbye, and hope you have a life of everlasting happiness”
“Not for some!” I yelled, and a ripple of laughter spread through the Slytherins. Professor Mc Gonagall glared at me “Lighten up Minerva! We’re leaving today!” I yelled, and the Slytherins echoed the laughter again. After that, the breakfast appeared, and we all got stuck in. I ate more than I usually did, just for the heck of it, and Blaise burped at the end of it. Danni slapped Blaise’s head a little harder than she wanted to, and Blaise apologised, after I gave him a disgusted look. I laughed, and then got up, slipping my hand into Draco’s, and then turned, and saw Lisa there. She was smiling evilly at me, then tried to slip her hand into Draco’s other hand, but he just shrugged her off. I glared at her. How dare she touch my Draco?
“Aaw, Draco hunny? What happened to our kiss in the end of year party?” she asked, smiling at me, hoping to wind me up “Oh!” she said, putting her hand to her lips “What, you didn’t tell Kelly?” she asked, seeming surprised, but I gave her an amused look. I was about to say I caught them, when another idea slotted into my mind
“You kissed her Draco?” I asked, and Danni, Blaise and Draco gave me a weird look, but I just looked at Draco seductively “Looks like I’ll have to whip you into shape when we get to your room” I said, biting my lip and raising my eyebrow seductively. Draco grinned at me, and Danni and Blaise looked like they were about to burst from laughter. Lisa looked rattled, and I smiled at her sweetly, before making my way out of the great hall, leading Draco by his hand, and he followed like a puppy. When we got outside and a bunch of people walked out, and held the door open long enough, I giggled loudly, then yelled “Draco, you’re going to have keep your hands to yourself until we get home!” and Lisa, Danni and Blaise had obviously heard, because Danni and Blaise came out laughing, and Lisa had gone red. She pushed past me, and I yelled merry Christmas to her, before we all burst out laughing, except Draco who looked confused.
“So… you are going to whip me into shape when we get home right?” he asked me, and I laughed, then cuffed his head playfully. He jutted his lip, but I kissed him, and he seemed happy enough
“Found the key to controlling Draco?” Danni asked, and I smiled at her
“Passionate kisses? Oh yeah” I said, and we both laughed. The train ride home was pretty amusing. Draco kept trying to touch me up, and ever so often, I’d realised he’d stuck his hand up my back, or elsewhere! When we neared the end, I got up, and felt strange. I pulled my top down, and then realised Draco had removed my bra. I looked at him.
“DRACO!” I yelled, half angry, yet half amazed.
“What?” he asked grinning. He just wanted me to say what he’d done in front of Blaise so he could show off. I thought about what I was going to say next.
“Huh, I didn’t even feel a thing. I might actually have a treat for you if you’re parents are out and we have the house to ourselves.” I said, smiling at him seductively
“How the hell did you turn her on so fast?” Blaise asked amazed, and Danni frowned at him.
“I have seductive hands” Draco said simply, and Blaise looked at Draco for a second.
“Bra hooks?” he asked
“Yep” Draco said, and Blaise did that respect thing with their fists to Draco. Danni seemed slightly pissed off with Blaise, cause he probably didn’t have seductive hands, and I turned round to face them when we apparated to Draco’s house. Narcissa was out food shopping, and Lucas was with my father to discuss business. I smiled at Draco.
“Looks like I’m going to have to borrow his magic hands for a while” I said, and led Draco upstairs, taking hold of his hand. Danni made an ew sound, and she and Blaise apparated somewhere where they couldn’t hear an occasional whisper such as oh yes, or worse coming from Draco’s room…