Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

The deciding question

Father and I had decided to have the ball 2 weeks after Draco got up just to really get ready, and I went shopping for hours with Danni to choose the perfect dress. I finally chose the perfect dress, and Danni chose a great one too, but mine was far better.
We got changed giggling about tonight, and I accessorised my red dress with matching accessories and shoes, and a clutch to top it all off.

I started walking down the stairs, and arrived at the bottom, as my father announced into a mic “Introducing my daughter Kelly Riddle” and I walked down, and everyone fell silent. They took in my beauty and I did look quite divine. I smiled, and walked towards Draco, who gaped at me
“You look beautiful” he said, and I grinned at him
“Please may the crowd stand aside for the ball to commence via an opening dance by Kelly and Draco Malfoy” daddy said, and Draco put one hand on my waist, and the other entwined in mine, whilst I rested my other hand on his upper arm of the hand that was holding my waist. We danced around in slow circles, and at the end he dipped me, and I smiled at him. As the second song started, more and more people our age started to join the dance. We walked around the room, speaking to various adults, and they all left after 10pm, expecting us to sleep. As many people groaned, my father stood back on stage, and everyone shut up “I expect you all to listen to my daughter Kelly after we have left, and go home to bed” my father said, and all the parents apparated. I walked on stage, and looked round at the crowd.
“Uh, soz guys, gonna have to go.” I said, and many groaned “Uh, can the following people leave first, because they are very important to me” I said, and read out a list of names of people I hated. They smiled, nodded and left, not suspecting a thing. My friends looked at me blankly “And now” I said, and pulled off my dress, to reveal a short party outfit, and turned off the lights to reveal disco lights “LETS PARTY!” I yelled, and everyone cheered, whilst some made dirty comments and noises as they thought I was stripping. The music started blaring, and I walked over to my friends who were smiling at me. I took hold of Draco’s hand, and we started dancing. After many, many twists, turns, dips and bends with loads of people, we came to the last song at about 2 in the morning. Most were drunk and trashed, but they all gathered round for the closing dance by me and Draco. As we ended, he twirled me out, and then as I turned to face him, I saw he was bending on one knee, smiling at me. I gaped, widening my eyes
“Kelly Riddle, I know that uh, you’ve declined a proposal before, and I hope you don’t do that to me, cause I uh, don’t wanna look bad in front of everyone” Draco started, and everyone laughed. I even giggled through my tears. “But I love you too much to stop myself from doing this. I know that I suppose we’ve adapted to Danni’s rules, cause I suppose we’ll always get disturbed and never get a chance to sleep with each other till we’re married” more laughter “But, I love you more than I have ever loved any girl, and I’ve loved you for fucking 4 years, so I really hope you don’t turn me down, cause that will be crap” more laughter “But, uh, I know you love me too, and I hope you will make me the happiest guy here tonight so… Kelly Riddle, will you marry me?” he asked, and opened a black box to reveal the most beautiful diamond ring with a gold band. I gasped, and nodded, unable to say anything, and he smiled at me, placed the ring on my finger, and then kissed me as I threw my arms around him, whilst the crowd cheered. After that, the DJ started playing a wedding tune, scratching the CD once in a while to take the mick, and we all laughed at that, then started going back to what we were doing. Falling down on the spot into a deep sleep, drinking, having sex, taking or trading drugs, dancing, chatting up the opposite sex and all the shit you do at a house party. But me and Draco, we walked upstairs, to finally not be disturbed whilst we had fun, to realise every damn room was occupied, with some rooms having one couple on the bed, and the others on the floor, so we sighed, and walked back downstairs, then fell asleep in each other’s arms, hoping our hangover wasn’t too bad the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
aaw well would ya look at that?
BUT NO
IT'S NOT OVER
because draco DIES
ahahahah i'm tots messing with you guys
or does he?...
hrmm, i wrote this story like what? three years ago. cant really remember what happens?

alls fair in love and war i guess (wait, is that how it goes)