Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Announcements and dissapointments

After the whole epidemic, and everything was cleared up, and everyone was getting ready to leave, me and Draco called the parents into the living room (Aunt Bellatrix had come to help as well).
“What is it Kelly?” my father asked impatiently, wanting to get back to his 506th way of killing Harry Potter without some loner, wimp stopping them.
“Uh, last night… Draco…. Well… Draco and I getting married” I yelled finally, and everyone cheered, except my father and Lucas. Somehow I can never picture daddy wearing a yellow top with beige trousers and a party hat on, blowing a party whistle and actually smiling slapping around the house with flip flops on… and as for Lucas… well, he’d rather Lisa had said that. All the women cooed, and Danni and the other two women wanted to see the ring, cause Danni got trashed last night before seeing the ring, the parents didn’t know that. They all flapped their arms excitedly, talking about the ring, and the quality and quantity of the diamond, after a while, I sighed out loud, and Draco grinned at me, looking equally as tired, though it was easy for him. The men congratulated him on that, but here’s how his conversation with Blaise went over Pizza (bear in mind Blaise didn’t remember much of what happened last night cause he was wasted)
Draco: So I proposed to her remember?
Blaise: Diamond ring?
Draco: yeah
Blaise: kiss her?
Draco: yeah
Blaise: tongue
Draco: yeah
Blaise: cool (eats god damned pizza slice!!!)
They basically only said one or two words! Draco realised I was tired too, and said
“Excuse me, but I want to take out my lovely fiancée out.” And we were excused, with Narcissa cooing over how much of a gentleman Draco had become. I rolled my eyes, and he grinned at me, then opened the door and let me go first just to piss me off. I smiled at him lady-like, and even did the royal wave, walking slowly, but when we were out of the door, I punched his ribs playfully. “Where’s the macho, strong Draco of my dreams gone?” I asked him, and he kissed me passionately “Ah, there he is” I said in a higher voice than my normal one without meaning too, feeling light headed.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liiikke xx