Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Unexpected tears on a photo

A few days later, and Blaise was back to normal. Me, Danni and Blaise spent a lot of time together, and we tended to avoid Draco, like when we were all enjoying a joke, and Draco walked into my room, asking us what was so funny, I pushed past him and walked into the toilet, with Danni and Blaise apparating to their respective houses. And when we sat down for breakfast with all four families together, and Draco came to sit next to me with Danni next to me, and Blaise next to her, I got up, saying I forgot to wash my hands, washed them, and then went and sat next to Blaise. He seemed pretty depressed by the end of the week, and just started to stop coming near us as well, so that he didn’t feel as rejected. I felt bad about it, but he needed to be taught a lesson. Halfway through the second week, Danni and Blaise said that I could decide when we wanted to be near Draco again, and I can understand why. Because if Blaise had been told to decide, he’s say stop because he’s Draco’s friend, but then Blaise was afraid that we’d think he didn’t want Draco to be mad at him and hurt him all over again because we didn’t talk to Draco, and Danni could go on for many years without ever even living within 100 miles of Draco. But for me, well, it was quite hard as well though, because I wanted to speak to him, but hadn’t properly forgiven him of what he’d done to Blaise, even though he’d apologised to all of us countless times, when we were leaving the room, and had never once lost his patience and yelled at us or even grumbled about it. I hadn’t even gotten a chance to talk about our wedding plans yet. I sighed. What to do? We all apparated upstairs, still quite uneasy.
“So, I think we should have a white wedding” I said, as I apparated in front of Draco, and he grinned, though I could see he had been crying. None of the other two had though, because they were both standing at his doorway. I nodded towards the door for the other two to leave, and they closed the door behind us. I sat next to Draco on his bed, and his head followed me everywhere. “What’s up?” I asked, looking at his hand which he had hid behind his back when I apparated into the room
“Nothing. Just happy you came round” he said, grinning at me again
“So you cry in advance?” I asked in a disbelieving tone. He looked down. I don’t think he’d meant for me to see him crying. He was better at hiding it when he was younger. Either that or he never did cry. Perhaps it was just his hormones changing that made him more tearful. “You can tell me. You know that Draco” I said softly, and he smiled at me
“It’s nothing. Really. Don’t worry about it.” He said, and quickly stuffed his hand into his pillow cover, and thinking I didn’t see it, walked out of his room with me. When we got to our room, Danni and Blaise had left, because they probably thought we’d be busy planning the wedding and everything, so as Draco sat on my bed, I said I needed to use the toilet, and dashed into the one on the landing, even though there was an en suite bathroom in my room. Draco seemed to find it weird, but let go of it, and waited patiently in my room. I hopped out of the bathroom as soon as Draco closed the door to my room, and snuck into his, and then turned his pillow case upside down. I shook it hard a few times, until a photo fell out. I frowned, and then picked up the photo, and my eyes began to water immediately. It was a photo of me. It was because of me that he was crying. Come to think of it, he only cried over me. Nothing else. He didn’t cry over pain or heartbreaks that anyone else gave him. He always happened to cry over losing me. I thought at first perhaps he’d seen how much I softened to see him crying, and then regularly used his tears against me, but he didn’t cry in front of me this time. He’d cried privately, which only meant one thing. He only ever cried in front of me when he was at breakdown stage and for a boy, that stage is quite hard to drop to. He hated crying in front of me, and yet I caused him more and more pain until he had to. I thought he was making me do things I hated, and got all twisted with anger at one thing that he made me do which I didn’t want to, when I did it so many times without realising. I wiped my tears off the photo, and replaced it back in his pillow case, stuffed his pillow back inside, and quickly flushed the toilet, before walking into my room, quickly checking to make sure it didn’t seem as if I’d cried. I somehow felt that he didn’t want to talk about the photo or anyone to know about it. Which is why he had hidden it.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter number one out of two for today :)
7 more subbies and i shall be upgrading to three chapters per day xx
(for more rules on upgrading chapter uploads, read before chapters' notes at the end of the chapter)