Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Details of the day

“Silver” Draco said as I walked into the room, and I looked at him blankly
“What?”
“Silver, for our wedding” he said, and I shook my head, shaking my finger
“Uh-uh, White” I said, and we both knew that that decision was final. He sighed.
“Fine, silver for the groom’s men and bride’s maids. And you can decide flower girl colours”
“Firstly, there are no flower girls, cause all of our friends are too old to be flower girls. And No! I want red!” I said, and he gaped
“NO WAY! You chose the wedding theme, so I choose the others!”
“Nuh-uh! You can choose the colour of your suit.”
“No I can’t! We both know that our parents want us to wear the same colour, and unless you’re wearing a black wedding dress, then let me decide to others!”
“NO!” I sighed “Ok, red for bride’s maids, and you can have silver material under the black suits!” I said
“No! My mum wants the bride’s maids and groom’s men wearing the same colour”
“Well the bride’s maids will not wear silver like some robotic freaks from 10 generations ahead!”
“Tough luck!” I sighed
“Fine, you can have black suite with red material underneath, and the bride’s maids will be wearing red” I said, and he almost fell for it, but shook his head. Luckily, living with my father all my life, I knew how to get round boys. I gave him a puppy dog face, and he weakened immediately.
“Ok fine! Just never give me that face to get what you want again, unless we both want it” he said, fiddling in his pocket, and I heard something rustle in his pocket. I had a pretty good idea what he meant by unless we both want it, and exactly what he was fiddling with. I was not ever going to beg him for it! Ever! Uh-uh, I had my pride to uphold!
“So, I’ll have… roses for the flowers, and uh, big, puffy white dress. Long veil. Front veil as well. Tiara. Um… flats or heels? Oh you’re no use, I need to ask a woman” I said, half to myself and half to Draco, and then picked up my phone. “Danni! Get your ass over here now!” I yelled, and put down the phone. She arrived immediately, and bought Blaise with her “Ok Danni, I’m having a red rose bouquet, big, puffy, white dress, and a long veil that reaches my waist at the back, and one in front that comes up to my shoulder. I’m having a diamond tiara, but can’t decide between white, silk flats, or heels” I rushed, ignoring Blaise completely.
“Well…” she said, contemplating the matter
“And hello to you to” Blaise said, and I grinned, and then looked back at Danni who clicked her fingers triumphantly.
“Heels! You can have glass ones studded with diamonds!” she said, nodding importantly.
“Thanks! You always come through for me!” I said, and wrote everything down on a piece of paper.
“Right, so, who’s gonna be in it?” Blaise asked me dumbly
“Uh, Danni, Draco, Me, our parents, Lisa, and Pansy” of course, I said in a bored voice, and all three gaped at me. I blinked at them. “You guys are so thick!” I said grinning, and they all grinned back.
“So seriously, who?” Danni asked, and I told her some basic names, writing them down.
List of names –
Lucas
Narcissa
Daddy
Danni’s mum
Danni’s dad
Blaise’s mum
Blaise’s dad
Aunt Bellatrix
Me (obviously)
Draco (Duh!)
Danni
Blaise
Stacey (Slytherin friend)
Cho
Kayla (my cousin)
Dan (my cousin)
Kenneth (Draco’s cousin)
Ivy (Draco’s cousin –that’s her nickname, she hates her real name which is Ivana)
Sam (Blaise’s buddy)
Hannah (Mine and Danni’s friend)
July (Friend from Beuxboutons)
Cameron (friend from Beuxboutons)
Lucinda (friend from Beuxboutons)
Draco’s two bodyguard friends from Slytherin
3 more of Draco’s mates
6 more of my friends
We all went down for dinner, still thinking who else to invite, other than the person that marries us of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
no tears and tantrums for this chapter... i decided to do somethng out of the norm :P