Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

19 years later

“I’m gonna miss Scorpio” I sighed, whilst Draco wrapped his arms round me. We were perching on our sofa, looking at pictures of him that lay on the mantelpiece. Draco and I had just dropped Scorpio on platform 9 ¾. It was his first year and I knew that would be the hardest year for both of us. Draco and I had never let Scorpio stay overnight for more than two or three days. A whole year seemed unbelievable, even with holidays. And for Scorpio – he would be desperately trying to fit in with the other Slytherins. Although since he took after Draco, I wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t the new Slytherin Prince.
“I know, but we have to get over the fact that he’s leaving for Hogwarts. We’ll see him in the holidays after all”
“Yeah, but still-” I said, as Draco whipped me round and kissed me passionately. It took me by surprise and caught me off balance, so that I fell into him.
“Ssh, it’s ok. Besides, we’re free to do what we want now that he’s gone…” a slow smile spread across my face, and we both walked into our bedroom, with me giggling
♠ ♠ ♠
well what can i say guys? so many sweet comments, silent readers, amazing subscribers, heart warming messagers... it's been a long journey.
but every good thing must come to an end - to quote a few - and alas here we are - at the final chapter.
i've enjoyed every second of sharing this story with you, and i hope to share more.
there is, however, a bright side - my highly anticipated story - if love is sweet, will shortly be published after this one!
so check out that story in my stories section :D it's another draco malfoy love story, and a long requested one at that
so it's not all doom and gloom - there is still a light at the end of the tunnel
but i must bid this story farewell, and hope i've left you with a lighter heart than my previous draco malfoy love story
until my next story - au revoir xx

LINK TO NEW DRACO MALFOY LOVE STORY
http://stories.mibba.com/read/427777/If-love-is-sweet-what-is-this-Draco-Malfoy/1