Status: I'll update as much as I can with how busy my summer's getting!

My Interesting Experience at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry

The First Real Day

I awoke with Whiskers still curled up beside me.
Untangling, I stepped out of bed to find myself still in my jeans and tank top. There was a piece of paper on my trunk, must have been my schedule. What the heck kind of class is Charms? I carefully put on my robes and hurried down to the Great Hall.

As I entered, I noticed there were fewer people eating than I had expected. Draco was one of the only people actually in the room. I walked over to him, feeling my heart beat in my entire body more and more the closer I got. I sat across from him.

"Where is everyone?"

"Silly girl, in class. It's the first period of the day," Draco laughed.

"Good thing I have first off then," I sighed.

I could see the thoughts racing in Draco's eyes.

"Wanna go for a walk Dawn?"

"Sure," I spoke as I grabbed a piece of toast for the road.

We just walked and talked. It was really great. I could feel what I knew to be butterflies hanging out in my stomach. Draco was really sweet! He was the first boy that actually seemed to like me in a long time. Oh gosh, what am I thinking. Little miss never been kissed likes the boy who probably flirts with everyone. Why is he so great?

And why does Hermione think otherwise?

"What happened with you and Hermione?"

"Oh. You don't want to talk about that," Draco answered.

"But I do. You're so sweet, yet you disgust her?"

"I disgust her?! She's the filthy mudblood!"

"Mudblood?"

"People like you and I, Dawn, are meant for eachother, Purebloods," He spat, "People like Hermione Granger, are just dirt."

"Don't you dare talk about my friends like that, Draco,"

"I don't see how you can be so.. Gryffindor."

"I don't see how you can be so ass hole, Malfoy."

With that I walked back to the castle and to my next class: Defense Against the Dark Arts.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that it took so long! Between mission trips and marching band and church and being sick and school and make up work and honors classes, I got pretty busy. ): I promise I'll be better.
(:

I hope you like it (: