Status: I'll update as much as I can with how busy my summer's getting!

My Interesting Experience at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry

The Kisses

I had homework, and lots of it.

After spending my entire afternoon studying music free and I charged my iPod, I went down to the Great Hall for dinner.

Neville had saved me a seat beside him at the Gryffindor table, and so had Harry.

I opted to sit next to Harry considering I had spent my entire day with Neville Longbottom.

Shortly after I sat down, the food appeared and we began to eat. Well, everyone but me. I didn't really like the food they served at the castle.

I decided it would be best to just let the world go for a bit.

A walk around the castle seemed nice. I slipped my headphones into my ears and immediately heard "Total Eclipse of the Heart" flow through them.

Step after step, song after song, I felt I was being followed.

I turned around occasionally, glancing around to see nothing.

"Pull yourself together, Dawn," I whispered to myself.

I kept walking, my pace matching the beat of whatever song came up next. If you could only see me, I bet you would think I was drunk.

I heard a twig snap and immediately turned around, fists raised.

"It's just me," a familiar voice said.

"What do you want Draco?"

"You."

And with that he just walked up and kissed me. He didn't kiss me with force, though. It was a gentle little peck. The kind of kiss you aren't sure you can call a kiss.

It sent shivers down my spine and I felt myself tense up.

"What was that?"

"My apology," Draco began, "I was an ass."

"I don't even know what to say."

After an awkward silence, Draco kissed me again. This time though, I wasn't caught off guard.

We walked back to the castle without talking. There was an occasional kiss or two, and some hand holding, but there wasn't any talking. It was nice.

My iPod was still playing music in my ears. I heard the beginning of "I Melt" dancing through the speakers.

I don't think I want to forget about this blonde boy just yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it. (: