Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Damned Zombie

"We're here!" Matt announced as we walked in. I grinned as I saw Rev's head pop from around the corner, a huge smile made its way across his face.
"PUDDING CUP!" He yelled, running towards me at full speed. My heart raced and I dropped to the ground with a thud. Everything went silent in an instant. "Pudding..cup?" Rev said softly.
"What happened to Ellie?" Came Syn's worried voice.
"I don't know, dude. Rev yelled 'Pudding Cup' and she just..just dropped to the ground like that." Zacky said, a worried hint in his voice.
"Someone should call an ambulance!" Johnny yelled.
"Ellie Bellie?" Rev's voice was closer. I smiled as my eyes shot open.
"GOTCHA!" I wrapped Rev into a tight hug.
"GET OFF ME DAMNED ZOMBIE!" Rev wiggled out of my arms and stumbled away from me as he hid behind Johnny. I laughed, getting up.
"You should have seen your face!"
"That was so not funny." Syn glared, crossing his arms.
"Oh, it so was. You'll be laughing about it later." I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and walked away. "All right..." I shook my head lightly then walked over and plopped myself next to Zacky, resting my head on his shoulder. "What's up for today, boys?"
"Working on the new album, Avenged Sevenfold." Johnny told me.
"Yeah, it's a pain in the ass too." Zacky groaned. "Fuck, I can't keep my eyes open!" Zacky yelled, running his hands down his face. Syn rejoined us then, sitting in the computer chair as he lightly strummed his guitar.
"Would you like me to go get something? Coffee anyone?" I asked, standing up.
"Ellie?" Zacky said.
"Yep?"
"I love you."
"Love you too, Zackers." I winked. "Be back in a flash, guys." I headed outside.
"Ellie! Wait up!" I heard someone call out. I turned to see Syn running towards me, I stopped in my tracks as I waited for him.
"What's up?" I asked as he now stood in front of me.
"Thought you might need some help, so I'm tagging along." He shrugged.
"Sure. Thanks." I smiled as he smirked, and led him to my car.

I pulled into the Starbucks parking lot and got out with Syn. The paparazzi swarmed us as we entered in the coffee shop, asking us questions about anything if not everything. From things about the band, me and Matt being related, to wondering if Syn and I were a thing. I blushed as they asked that one. Syn kindly turned down their questions as he helped me get into the store. The flashes of their cameras blinding me for a bit, but after blinking a few times I could see. Just a little bit. Syn gave the orders of our coffees after being flirted with by the cashier, her smile not once leaving her face. She eyed me up and down and smirked, turning her gaze back to Syn. I rolled my eyes. Our order would be a while so we sat along the windows, Syn sitting right beside me.

"I like your hair when it's down." Syn said.
"Huh?" I looked up at him.
"I said, I like your hair when it's down."
"Oh."
"Not that it looks bad up. I just..I...I'm just going to shut up now." He chuckled. I giggled, taking my hair out of its ponytail.
"Happy?" I asked, fixing my hair so that it would lay straight against my back.
"Very much so." He smirked. I bumped my shoulder lightly with his. He chuckled as he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling tightly against his side.
"Why were you angry earlier? When I pulled that prank on Jimmy?" I asked him.
"Cause you shouldn't play that kind of prank on someone. You could of got seriously hurt." He answered, staring off into space as he played with the napkin holder.
"Aw, Brian. You do care." I smiled. He smirked.
"Of course I do, silly girl." He smiled. My heart stopped for a minute at the sight. I found our faces moving slowly towards each others. A shiver of anticipation shot through my body as I felt his warm breath on my tongue.
"Order number 32?!" A woman called, making Syn and I stop just a few centimeters apart.
"That's us." He said, getting up to grab one of the coffee carriers. I sighed deeply and went to grab the other as he paid.

It was a quiet ride back to the studio, I tried my best to keep my eyes off of Syn but I would occasionally take a peek at him. He stared off out the window, lost in his own thoughts as he bobbed his head to the beat of the song. I sighed as I parked in the parking lot and Syn got out right away. I followed behind him as we entered the building. Was he mad at me? Is it going to be awkward between us now? Wh- I had bumped into Syn's back, thankfully not spilling any of the coffees. I looked up at him and froze in shock, my heart beat racing erratically and my stomach filled with crazed butterflies.

Syn had crashed his lips to mine for a minute. It was a sweet little kiss that still left me breathless and wanting more. He pecked me three more times before pulling away with that gorgeous smirk of his then turning and heading into the studio room. I stood there dumbstruck, lightly touching my lips with my free hand. I could still feel his warm lips against mine. The tingly feeling still there. I could feel my heart beat going back to its normal rhythm the longer I stood there. I heard the door open and looked up to see Johnny with a confused expression.

"You okay?" He asked. I shook my head lightly.
"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Got stuck in my own world, I guess." I smiled. Johnny smiled back, taking the coffees out of my hand.
"Let me take that."
"Thanks." Johnny nodded and followed me inside.